VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Vhtv is down again

1 Like

We do not talk about any piracy content here.

The only way to combat it is to fight it and not regularize it.

1 Like

oh the wax show did not hook me that sexy ass Maryna got me

2 Likes

o
 welcome to the club ) hope she solve her problems and will return )

3 Likes

Not to spam other threads, how do I get rid of this already:

2 Likes

Click on Latest and choose New. This gives you a list of all the topics with new posts since your last visit. In addition to those picture links, Latest also gives you a bunch of unnecessary info.

1 Like

Even VHTV doesn’t doesn’t fight those sites. They’ve said they are OK with them, probably because it’s free advertising. Probably the best advertising they have: Free and widespread.

1 Like

Well I do not make the forum rules. Do not shoot the messenger :wink:

2 Likes

Found it!

5 Likes

Do not shoot the messenger - VÊr sÄ snill og ikke skyt budbringeren. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

is the timeline not working ??

1 Like

Nja, The timeline is working excellent by me everywhere else but for where it says offline. And something beneath offline. :hugs:

2 Likes

i guess you forgot about me already then , :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl:

1 Like

I can give you a very simple and concrete example of how similar norwegian and german can be. Take for example the word Eingang. Eingang concretely means going through an open concrete door into a building. Eingang means Inngang in norwegian. I would carefully claim that the similarity between norwegian and german right there is truly striking. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You are only 73. Even I know about people inside my own environmental circle that is older than you. What do I mean by this? Just keep your head held high and smile, mate. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I did not count in the undead :joy::joy::joy::see_no_evil:

6 Likes

tenor

4 Likes

Ja schon sehr und was ist ist mit z.B. “Ausgang”? :wink:

Yeah, for sure. zum Beispiel. Ausgang - Utgang. The similarity again is striking. :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

Sehr, sehr da kannst du mal sehen, wie nah wir uns doch eigentlich sind. :grinning:

2 Likes