VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

i fucking miss misty

2 Likes

in fact i came from a free cam it was @Carlson_realm92 i came to vh to see whats up and it was a wax show i think and i was hooked and joined back up shorty after
but now its its a home depo add with all the rope shit i dont watch but they did get me

2 Likes

I am old and creepy now.
That is why I am on a Voyeur site.
:rofl:

7 Likes

Such a beautiful animal (well 3 of them in this case) and I for 1, appreciated the fact that you reminded us of the authenic aspect of such. Thank you.

5 Likes

They are cute little guys, to be sure.
:+1::+1:

5 Likes

Pela primeira vez, vejo uma anĂĄlise perfeita dos apartamentos do VH. Ainda podendo acrescentar, açÔes nas varandas fora das cĂąmeras, sexo com mĂșsicas altĂ­ssima, sexo no escuro, sexo embaixo das cobertas, sem falar nas CĂąmeras cobertas com panos de pratos, flores e outros objetos, como um estendedor de poupa por exemplo. :thinking:

O que parece, que nĂŁo existe um trabalho de supervisĂŁo para melhorar a qualidade do que Ă© oferecido, o que afasta bastante a assistĂȘncia.

1 Like

NĂŁo estou me referindo a pagamento e muito menos a quantidade. Mas sim, a qualidade. Sempre que propĂ”e a fazer um trabalho, porque Ă© assim que vejo o VH em relação aos participantes, o ideal Ă© buscar sempre a excelĂȘncia na qualidade.

1 Like

NĂŁo veja como uma crĂ­tica vazia. Mas sim, como uma sugestĂŁo de melhoria.

1 Like

Back to topic now :clap:

1 Like

Nein Nein @Kamren205228, @jabbath1987 hat schon recht, dieses Thema hat NICHTS mit Fennec zu tun, die ganzen Posts sollten in ein eigenes Thema verschoben werden. Denn es Betrifft alleine VH.

VocĂȘ outro dia disse que sugeri um site pirata. Ou vocĂȘ Ă© muito inocente ou Ă© muito alienado, Entra no “Google” e vĂȘ quantos sites disponibilizam vĂ­deos do VH.

Da stimme ich zu, jedoch sind diese Inhalte illegal. Es gibt immer noch ein Copyright.

Sim, eu sei, mas estĂĄ lĂĄ. AtĂ© sugeri criar um tĂłpico liberando de forma gratuita os vĂ­deos antigos, com a concordĂąncia dos participantes envolvidos e com a gerĂȘncia do VH. NĂŁo sei se Ă© possĂ­vel, mas acredito que todos lucrariam com uma renda extra, atĂ© os antigos participantes.

Danke @jabbath1987 fĂŒr das verschieben. :+1:

Ich sage es einmal so:
Suggestion including pirate sites removed

2 Likes

Please stop promoting or even talking about any pirate sites. There is no need for VHTV to cooperate with any of these criminals

VHTV never deletes any videos because of storage problems.

Deleted videos always have a reason. Most likely privacy reasons.

So your whole idea is, sorry to say, super stupid and even illegal

3 Likes

ĂŒbrigens danke. wir wollten das Aquarium tatsĂ€chlich mit einer freien Kamera aufstellen, und wir können es immer noch nach den Standards des Projekts tun. ich werde diese Frage klĂ€ren und hinzufĂŒgen.

1 Like

writes down in a little book “make a couple more wax at future parties”.
there are actually more ropes and not so much wax because Silva loves ropes more and is fond of this topic. as many people here call for “live your life” - which is what we are doing. Nevertheless, wax and fire are in the plans. already for autumn which is tomorrow )

2 Likes

really loves and always ROFL and most motivated from such comments ) .
and I will never argue with the obvious)
all I can do with my old and creepy efforts is to diversify the content of the site a little by breaking the templates :crazy_face:.

1 Like