VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

with all due respect I don’t want to hear the name (covid)…I have lost friends and family to this virus…please stop… :cry: :cry: :pray: :pray:

Sorry You lost Friends I lost also more than 10 people & relatives I put it because I want people to know the virus not finish so with all due respect please Don’t need no suggestions Thank You !!

2 Likes

mine was not a suggestion…it was more something that for so many people who have lost relatives friends etc…it still hurts… :cry:

If You think I broke any rules write to VHTV Forum I Don’t want any conversation with You.
PS suffering with covid 19 1 Month ago I Had to stay 3 Days in the Damn Hospital costing me Heart problem which I suffer right now

6 Likes

damm eros glad u alive
heart-shape-heart-sign
cause they say there always side effects to covid my brother suffers from the side effects

1 Like

they say reality a hard pill to swallow

2 Likes

tom-cruise-top-gun
hey eros i check u later take it easy bro

1 Like

Looks like Nothing Helps it’s a new variety Type FLiRT, ( the most dominant strain in the U.S. ) & LB.1, Hope the best for Your Brother all in the Hospital was vaccinated See You later

1 Like

Is anyone else tired of the constant relocations? Some of the relocations lasts for months

2 Likes

I quite often think that there is definitely too many of them taking place. :fire: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Could be braking the frequency a little bit down.

1 Like

look like vhtv doing server maintenance cause there some latency issue

Broo can you help me?

whats up bro

We can join in telegram?

sorry bro i only let a few people in i trust send a message to my chat in vhtv

1 Like

You have any way can I text personal to you

1 Like

no cause i keep my private life private i dont want stalkers sorry bro if it sound harsh

1 Like

Ok thanks broo

send it to my chat nothing wrong with the chat here

1 Like

u can ask mari or eros they tell u chat is safe to chat one on one

1 Like