VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

I agree with you. This news comes half a year too late. Now the gangster Trump will be unstoppable, I think. :thinking:

1 Like

He would probably have been against Biden as well. The next four years will likely turn the USA into a madhouse again. With unforeseeable consequences

2 Likes

btw: why is trump allowed to run for election again? He has already won twice (according to his counting) and so the next 4 years would be his years 9-12 out of 8, which are the maximum allowed :smiling_imp:

There is some who wants to get rid of him. Preferably illegally. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Trump has only been president once. 2017 - 2021

I would prefer legal. A Trump as a martyr would probably be even worse than a living Trump

4 Likes

Harris is as incompetent as they come. Trump had mean tweets and mostly good policies, the left and the media threw everything but the kitchen sink at Trump but after everything the majority of the American people seen through it and Biden gave up after getting a ton of pressure from his party and big donors, screwing the Democratic process and millions of American primary voters. The Left/establishment Washington will do any and all things they can to keep power. Trump may be an asshole but the last 4 years have been a travesty under Biden. IMHO

1 Like

Harris isn’t white enough for you?

I don`t know really what to say about Trump. But I do not hope he will end up as a martyr. By the way I actually hope for Harris. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Trump Speeches GIF

8 Likes

I am gonna let that one speak for itself. Really. :slight_smile: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It must be Video game day on VHTV cause Cheryl Roy, Alleria and Trisha Klaus all playing video games I’m down for it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

i must say these house have lots of lady sleeping around when i see this i think of thhis song

1 Like

thanks for the info kaya

mike-tyson

2 Likes

captain-sparrow-smiles

2 Likes

Maybe they just simply lack basic creativity about basically having something else to undertake. Even though that sounds a little stupid. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

this song should be the anthem of all the participants in vhtv when having sex

1 Like

COVID Updates: What You Need to Know Now (aarp.org)

6 Days a go Now went up 360%

NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene

torodpnSse7u4l2a 8650c1i2u6t052P187t4g 13tuu1 yt5Jt9fg48M:8 ·

COVID-19 cases have been increasing in NYC. Wearing a mask in crowded indoor settings can help protect you and protect others if you’re sick. A high quality mask, such as an N95, KN95 or KF94, provides the best protection: on.nyc.gov/covid19prevention

3 Likes

yeah i heard from my brother biden got covid