VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

As you should say Japanese as normal people do good on you :+1::clap:

This may be true, but it’s the stubbornness that’s the problem. Most people, when they realize that something they’re doing or saying is offensive, will stop the offensive behavior almost immediately.

They’ve doub__d-down over and over, and refuse to see reason with an easily proven offense.

1 Like

(The term Jap was used) as early as 1880, the English Oxford dictionary noted “Jap” as a colloquial term of abbreviation.

Interesting bet, now which one would you like to give up? The left or the right? Sorry for the late reply. I was busy working the job that I apparently don’t have. :wink: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Apologies, but this is soccer we are discussing, not football.
Excited Lets Go GIF by New England Patriots

Well, my reply to Pacer, had exactly this hint on it. I just didn’t wanted to start a debate because of it.

:hugs:

2 Likes

Ant no debate to be had just stating facts

2 Likes

No, football is the correct term. Only 'mericans would come up with the idea to use the name “football” for a sport where there’s neither a ball, nor a foot kicking that non-ball object very often. A sport they only had to come up with because they couldn’t play real football.

2 Likes

Sorry mate real football is much harder than kicking a ball down the field

1 Like

So is real-real football. Also I’m not saying that rugby ain’t a legitimate sport, but what’s with all the padding? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Well, technically, that’s not a sausage :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Well what is it then? :confused: :confounded:

4 Likes

Oops, as i didn’t knew exactly the English name for it, i did some research now fast. It looks like in English it is actually called a sausage, polony i got when searching or baloney as the American version. We in Ro, make a clear difference between this and the traditional sausages.

Sorry again, my bad

4 Likes

Well I am not American so it’s a sausage! Quite apart from the fact that nothing else makes sense anyway, in relation to the intended humour used.

4 Likes

U r right
I ll not give a lesson about sausages,but in France,Belgium etc so many different sausages like this
few samples :slight_smile:
saucisson de jambon -ham sausage
téléchargement
saucisson de Paris

saucisson sec pur porc- pure dried pork sausage
téléchargement (1)

saucisse de Morteau- sausage of Morteau

And 1000 others 

2 last samples are the best coz real meat
I hate the other ones, not real meat!
I love good real meat sausages, smoked or dried 
bon appétit :hotdog: :baguette_bread: :wink:

6 Likes

hot dog eating GIF by Clasharama

3 Likes

I do like a nice big sausage
I will let your mind wander, with that one, without making any further comment to influence your thought process!!! :laughing:

4 Likes

The hardest are the dried or smoked ones
size not important lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That kind
images

5 Likes

We call “salami” every single one you posted there :laughing:

For me, a “sausage” looks this way :

3 Likes

Also known here as ‘bangers’, due to their tendency to explode if the skin isn’t pierced before cooking.

‘Bangers and mash’ (simply sausage and mashed potato) being a well known dish in this part of the world.

4 Likes