VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Look here…
Understanding Discourse Trust Levels

I have never really understood how the point ranking system works. I do not care so much about it. It does not mean anything to me really. :hugs: :heart_eyes:

it all boils down to ,you have to be a slave to the system , a goody two shoes, its really hard to achieve success but damm b___dy easy to fail . as long as you get TL2 member status , you really dont need any more

I understand some of that. I do. It boils down to that at the end of the day I do not care anything about it. Really. :heart_eyes: :hugs:

thats why your accepted by majority of the members as being a good guy , you dont have ambitions of grandeur on this forum ,

I am granted as an Aficionado. According to stats I have 204 visited days. That probably means I am a TL3 member. You are more than welcome to correct me if that is wrong. :hugs:

your trust level 2 member

1 Like

Thank you very much. That means that I do not need to strive for anything more then. That is good. :slight_smile:

Trust higher levels in a nutshell :+1: :laughing:

Apart from anything else who the hell with any sense would work their bollocks off for fuckall :rofl:

And don’t get me going on all the silly kids badges lark :rofl:

Well, at least not me. And that applies even more so when I do not have to. Luckily. :slight_smile: :heart_eyes: :hugs:

I agree…
This is my first post back after a 3 month ban.
It seems to me that there are a group of self obsessed humourless power junkies on here who flag and get offended by anything that doesn’t meet their immaculate view.
I posted purely a personal opinion , which was agreed with by several members on here, by replies on this forum thread and in personal messages. but was summarily banned from this site for a period of 3 months.
I enjoy the banter and piss taking on forums, it’s why we all visit and participate…I just wish certain moderators would develop a backbone and a sense of humour .
Anyway, that’s my take…wishing you all good health and happiness.

1 Like

exactly if I insult a person and my post is blocked I agree…but I didn’t insult anyone I just expressed my thoughts without offending anyone so I don’t understand why my last two posts were flagged…

Same.

I 100% Agree With You Mate.

Humorless Expletive’s.

Don’t get caught up in this Forum - it is not worth it. I’ve been flagged too many times for my liking so I banned myself with only the occasional posts now. I don’t like censorship which happens too often here. Others get away with too much while some flag members that say things that they don’t like. Tough crowd so watch your steps.

I very much agree with you here. My humble advice is to do not get too much attached and caught up in it. It simply is not worth it. :hugs: Can be a tough advice to follow, but it is the best I can give. :hugs:

I’m sorry but what you wrote was absolutely inappropriate.

@kaya then will tonk move to winter’s apartment or will he get a new apartment?

Well he’s supposed to relocating but he seems to be taking a b___dy long route, obviously his sat nav is fucked or needs updating. :laughing:

Was wondering where @Bigdan was , well i checked and if there is ever a punishment for being combative , he certainly recieved the maximum , a 24 year ban , one good thing about that figure is VHTV must think there going to be around for quite sometime which means this forum will outlive me ,

1 Like