VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Sad but true

Come on @kaya you have been dying to get in for ages, spit it out :hugs:

editedā€¦Oh, is that all it was :laughing:

Well yes there are certainly. Itā€™s just something I have been pondering over, for a little while.

You canā€™t beat a good ponder you knowā€¦just donā€™t drown in it.

Oops, no hang on, thatā€™s a pond! :laughing:

and that does not 'helpā€™either, because a suspended or silenced member can immediatly open a new account and just go on with the same

Itā€™s not really as silenced or suspended accounts can still make it to TL3, it just takes a little bit longer

Talking about account progress, doesnā€™t make much sense

Talking about community,no problems if they can interact normally, and if not, then sooner or later may get banned again. So, not a big deal!

Just looked on the leader board, b___dy hell Sparkles is top the gobby bugger :laughing:, over twice mine and i thought i was bad enough :laughing:

1 Like

Sure, ban penalty lasts 6 months. I mean, thatā€™s the criteria I canā€™t help withšŸ˜Ž

mostly later, but i donā€™t care about that eitherā€¦ silencing people is the last step , so there should be a way (ip-check or email-check) that they cannot come back with a second account

Just looked at mine on the leaderboard and yours is not far off 10 times mine :joy:

1 Like

Go check the last month to see where you are :grin: :grin:

As Shirley Bassey would singā€¦ā€œI am what I amā€ :laughing:

Would hate to look pal :laughing: May embarrass myself :laughing:

Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

Just had a sly peek, wow, 3rd eh, whoops :laughing:
Still only half of John78 though :laughing:

Must have got out of a cold shower before measuring his Anaconda. :laughing:

I am down in 32nd, so then you can talk about a possible embarrasment. :hugs:

Sorry, I was down in 32nd, now I am in one way or another up in 22nd. For some reason. :slight_smile:

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

I canā€™t see Itchi anymore! Why did you have to remind me??

:crying_cat_face: :sob: :sob:

Also, canā€™t I have a favorite dog and a favorite cat? :pleading_face: Some viewers have 5+ favorite human participantsā€¦

2 Likes

Remind me, where are Trust levels noted?