VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Bei mir funktioniert nur das Forum, kein Zugriff auf VHTV

Hätte früher schon meckern sollen, jetzt klappt es wieder

1 Like

if it’s broken at the suez canal it shouldn’t affect western eutope because the cables are fiberoptic some servers may need to be reset though most of the tech operate out of the us and europe

1 Like

Zu früh gefreut, wieder kein Zugriff mehr auf TV

1 Like

1 Like

Press F5 and if that doesn’t work, close the browser and restart it.

2 Likes

Danke, wieder was gelernt :rofl:
Flutscht

1 Like

2 Likes

ive lived nearly 73 years met many horrible people who ive disliked so much , but ii have never met anyone i detest more than the prick in your pic ,he as one of those faces that you just wanna keep on slapping , hes not a nice person either ,but thats another story , :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe it’s mutual?
you never know :clown_face:

2 Likes

i have my reasons , but seeing as they are family issues i wont mention it here or anywhere else for that matter

1 Like

you are related to him?

Darth Vader F____r GIF by Star Wars

2 Likes

american loop GIF

1 Like

nah fuk that lets just move on ,its put me in a foul mood ,need to lift my spirits up ,who know any decent jokes :smile: :smile: :smile:

1 Like

then let’s get the bastard. need help?

May The Fourth Be With You Star Wars GIF by Percolate Galactic

2 Likes

I don’t know? Is this man even made for living alone in the long term? some men then lose their bearings :laughing: :rofl: :laughing:

1 Like

okay guys just had 100 of these deliverd , help yourself , 1 per person please :wink: :wink: :rofl:

2 Likes

well as you can see , hes expecting Mira to come back and collect whats hers ,so hes keeping hold of the one thing she would gladly take from him :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

And he shows his argument publicly and holds it firmly in his hand :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

OK my friends, I have a question that I am sure has been answered before. But, I don’t want to look back to find the answer. When I watch scenes from the archive (no explanation needed there), and I see something to add. Like, tags, names, etc. Can I request someone to add or change the afore mentioned criteria? The pervert that I am, loves girls that CIM. But, recently, I have noticed many archived scenes that are lacking in some interesting facts, including CIM, Swallow, etc. And/or names that we all recognize should be attached to that scene. Doing my part to improve our experience!

2 Likes

Sure, you can just drop me a short DM describing requested changes and I will update the video

1 Like