VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

I respect for what you said John everyone has their preferences I just prefer VHTV although nowhere is perfect

From my knowledge, when an account is made, will need to chose a category (female, male, couple, etc) and also to specify if someone else will be visiting and have them checked. Any breach will lead to the account being suspended and a ban. I know one girl who got a ban and she did try to comeback with new accounts several times but always been found very fast (even if she was wearing a mask). Damn, she was one of the hottest girls i seen on CB :joy::joy::joy:

and true I cb occasionally looked at it and all the unverified accounts that obviously stripped after a short time were banned…

I’m pretty sure that can only be policed through reporting. This issue isn’t exclusive to CB, by nature the internet itself can have this issue. I don’t know how it works on CB but when I wanted to post a video of myself on Xhamster I had to verify my age by uploading an ID card and a selfie. And on MFC they apparently require anyone who appears in a stream even as a guest to create their own account even if they don’t stream from that account. I can’t imagine not having to verify your age on CB as well and once it’s done the risk can be way too big for the owner of the account to feature an u______e guest. Not only a ban but possible legal action. So I assume it does happen from time to time but probably not as often since it’s way too risky. The more popular models are all decidedly adults too.

Have you ever heard of the name Benedict Arnold? I think @Lina_Alex would agree with me that the name suits you perfectly. :wink: :hugs:

Hey @jabbath1987 did I hit a nerve? Why is only my comment moved here? @Lina_Alex left far spicier comments yet all of their comments were not moved…

Maybe he should take VHTV’s advice

Hey @Samoan_Warewolf. Remember we both joined for the first time in August 2019? Well, earlier today I got another anniversary badge, and when I looked it up, I noticed this.

We really are in it together, you and I :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t want to brag, but I received a pretty rare award in December that has only been given out 17 times to a total of 9 people, most of whom were participants. :sweat_smile:

https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/badges/7/gute-answer

2 Likes

I was indeed a pretty decent post, if I may say so myself. Had to check if I was in there somewhere, and indeed I was :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Crazy stuff :rofl:

1 Like

What badge was it sorry just noticed anniversary badge :rofl:

1 Like

Sorry, but I don’t see you in the list. :thinking:

1 Like

Ok? You’re sure you are looking at the same page as me?

1 Like

Is this what you see when you click the link I posted?

1 Like

Congrats, That’s a difficult badge to get because it only counts :heart:, it doesn’t count any other emoji reaction

I printed it out, framed it and hung it over the toilet. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Aha, I see what you mean. We have a misunderstanding, talking about two different things. When I said I was “in there”, I meant that I had given your post a :heart: not that I was on the list of those who’s gotten this badge.

The hazards of multitasking. I should stick to nude girls, cats and music :rofl:

1 Like

This one is more of a challenge

https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/badges/33/out-of-love

I knew that Eros love me. I get around 20 hearts from him every day… :crazy_face: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like