VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

To be honest, I don’t even know when my anniversary would be. It must have been sometime in April 2021. :thinking:

2 Likes

August ‘21

Yes, I already knew when I joined the forum. But I was already a member before that and I don’t remember the exact date.

1 Like

Ok pacer was referring to his forum anniversary so I thought you was too

Sorry, I didn’t pay attention to that with Pacer. :blush:
Ok, then it’ll just be a while until I have a 3-year-anniversary… :sweat_smile: :joy:

And VH account was created Dec 29 2020 :male_detective:

3 Likes

Thank you, Kaya. :heart:

Then I’ve been a member for longer than I thought. :sweat_smile:
And I missed my anniversary… :joy:

1 Like

@kaya where can i find the exact date of my registration on the profile i can’t find it…thanks…

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters:

Actually, it would be very interesting just for finding it out also for myself really. How can I find that out, Kaya? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

bandicam 2024-01-10 19-47-25-002

:slightly_smiling_face:

Well, assuming that is accurate, then my one is sept 3, `21. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

thank you very much however this is just the date of the forum registration…I wanted to know my first registration on vhtv…

1 Like

You’re welcome Andre.

For the main site date, only Kaya can help

John is right, it’s not displayed anywhere on user area - and it’s 2017-07-13

1 Like

ok thank you very much… :hugs:

1 Like

Can you please help me with the same thing, Kaya? Regarding myself - my original registration date? Would be nice to know. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

2 Likes

Kaya, you poor thing. I hope you don’t have to publish the entry date for every forum member now… :pray: :hugs:

2 Likes

I certainly do not hope that will be the case. :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Honored to announce your VH journey started on a very beautiful date 2022-02-02 :partying_face:

2 Likes

Forum population census sounds cool!

My account was created October 2018 :innocent:

4 Likes