VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

When I am am wrong I accept my actions and on this occasion I have overstep what is acceptable

2 Likes

Alright I believe you. No hard feelings :wink:

1 Like

And on my part

2 Likes

For a Saturday night the lack of action on the site and activitiy here in forums is bad.

2 Likes

Oh, it will rise from the ashes before you know it. Just wait and see. Do not worry about that. :wink: :blush:

2 Likes

You mean there is more than one? :roll_eyes: :laughing:

Remember, itā€™s Orthodox Christmas Eve for many.

1 Like

In forums too? :wink: And I didnā€™t see anybody celebrating. Most were just s___ping or doing nothing.

2 Likes

Of course didnā€™t you see the topic about it some months ago? Jabbath is many and everywhere :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

When I got on the forum, there were 47 topics with new posts and 98-99% of them were apartment topics. That seems like a bunch to me.

Iā€™m not saying thereā€™s not less activity in the apartments, IDK about that, just that there seems to be a lot of activity in the forum.

1 Like

Most people here think the number 1987 is your year of birth, but itā€™s just the Jabbath counter so they can distinguish the others 1986 from you. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

When counter comes to 2000 we will rename to Jabbath House TV

1 Like

OMG spare us that for gods sake, do you have to inflict that much misery upon us Kaya :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Oh, I willl be waiting for that in sittering excitement. :joy: :joy: Jabbath House TV. Fantastic. :joy:

2 Likes

Hey pal, ā€œsitteringā€ is that a new Tyrese invention :rofl:

1 Like

Well, I am not so ā€œsitteringā€ myself to be honest. I am probably sometimes too calm and collected. :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

guys have any of you gotten a conrete answer why do some videos are being deleted from archives?

Some participants have requested certain videos to get deleted I no Queen did thatā€™s why itā€™s best to use the coins and download videos you like so they canā€™t get deleted

1 Like

The most common reason are privacy issues.

3 Likes

I can say that for a very short and brief period around 4 years ago I was actually a member of RLC. I ended up with cancelling the membership after just a very brief period of time. The reason simply was that it did not appeal sufficiently to me really. For one reason or another. I don`t know why exactly. :hugs: :joy:

1 Like