VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Harley aka Melissa was never on RLC…

Then if I get it right, @Winston119973 was mentioning an entry without a pic.

Ok, then I get it.

Try this

Link to illegal content removed

Hope u feel better :hugs:
Also I’m glad ur feeling better too @John78 :hugs:

1 Like

Sorry just thought I would add the best

Yes of course.

That’s nice, but if we start to add pics from chaturbate and other platforms, this will get out of control, so I guess, it’d be best to use the pics and entries from VHTV

Plus it’s forbidden to post links to sites who have pirated content.

1 Like

I’m just asking because Winston always talks about RLC. Maybe there’s a Harley on the road there too. Ken and Barbie are supposed to exist there too, although they are completely different people.

1 Like

Since I can’t clear the forum, I leave it up to you to select the content that should stay or go.

Yes but this is not the right topic to talk about RLC. I will move all that stuff to the chat topic.

1 Like

Understand and will not post again sorry

I already deleted his link.

1 Like

Damn…now I’m here again… :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

@jabbath1987 can I ask why removed when previous topics ref VHTV and RLC (269 comments) are still there. If | have done something wrong then then happy to be corrected?

Your link lead to a site providing copyrighted content illegally and spreading malware. You can be happy I didn’t report you. End of discussion

1 Like

Thanks for your response but no need to be aggressive just a simple reply would be acceptable

1 Like

Sorry but I get a bit angry when I see illegal links posted and in your case are also to be known spreading malware.

1 Like

Jabbath wird immer aggresiv wenn es nicht so ist wie er will

Which one?