Tristan

That’s what I was trying to say I would be good and interesting to see what she would be like in her own without Tristan

2 Likes

That was exactly what I meant.

2 Likes

I am sorry but i simply can not see how can she be any different without Tristan there…

As she’s free, she can do whatever she wants now with him being there, how come Tristan is at fault ?

This was the main idea of my comment

1 Like

Sad & depressed could be one option… :cry:

3 Likes

The entry conditions for some countries have changed; those who live in another country will probably have to return if their papers have to be renewed.

6 Likes

I don’t think San would be any different to how she is now if Tristan wasn’t there. There have been times when Tristan has been out of the apartment for over 24 hours and San has lived exactly how she does when Tristan is there.

2 Likes

People think Tristan is being a cock block. :wink: :sweat_smile:

Tristan ist always wide awake, when he’s horny for San

1 Like

The reason that Tristan was denied entry into the country was that he had no return ticket to produce to the respective Border F___e. Therefore he was then obliged to return home. As you suggest Tristan had failed to research the move in a more insightful way regarding his immigration status and proposed residential circumstances.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Yes, and lately, even that hasn’t been that much when he was with the blonde chick man every time you looked up, they was getting a freak on And she is very lovely and fine girl and as many as guys they have been over there it’s only been one besides Tristan she has had sex with and she even stopped having sex with him And I don’t even know what to say about the new guy she’s s___ping on the couch with

1 Like

9 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

Why doesn’t Tristan leave San alone? It’s Look like she doesn’t want to have Sex with him.

2 Likes

If he stayed away from her then people post comments like, Tristan must be blind, there’s a beautiful women in the living room that Tristan ignores. And if he shows an interest in her then he gets comments like why doesn’t he leave her alone she isn’t interested in him. He can’t win.

They are not a couple, they are roommates who are friends and occasionally have sex.

5 Likes

Nothing to add to this statement.

1 Like

(Sarcastic post) :laughing:

Why doesn’t Tristan San leave San Tristan alone? It’s Look like she he doesn’t want to have Sex with him her.

5 Likes

Gorgeous Misty :orange_heart:

2 Likes