Tristan

7 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Yours and the previous picture, certainly give a very satisfying view. Thank you. :hugs:

1 Like

I wonder what will happen with that place? Since Tristan returned it is as dead as a dodoā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to say, but this apartment has been dead for a long time and I thought it was going to perk up once she was by herself and she wanted to do
But no, if heā€™s not s___ping, sheā€™s s___ping

3 Likes

Very true :+1::+1:

Yes I also looked forward to seeing San on her own. Big disappointment now.

5 Likes

Me to very much so I was delighted hearing that Tristan was leaving and San was along to have Friends over

1 Like

What makes you think that if Tristan is there, she can not have friends over ?

2 Likes

Not saying she canā€™t 100 percent but place is dead since heā€™s short sabbatical rather he has his own place for his viewers to watch and we can enjoy san

3 Likes

Nothing keeps/stops you or anybody else from watching Sanā€¦

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Nothing is f_____g you to message me but you are :+1:

2 Likes

It happened to reply to your post, i could have done it to Jabs one, but the main idea still stands. If San wanted to become the next ā€œFoxā€ (thatā€™s what Jabs wants), she would have done it with or without Tristanā€¦

1 Like

Your opinion is of no worth to me my opinion still stands a lot if weā€™re looking forward to San on her own you donā€™t like that I donā€™t care

Man, youā€™re missing the main point, honestly. It is nothing personal with you, is just a simple fact, on her own or with Tristan or others, sheā€™s not going to be ā€œFoxā€ā€¦

2 Likes

Nobody has mentioned fox even tho fox is stunning I was not expecting San to be the new fox or anything similar I was looking forward to see how she lived without Tristan and seeing if she would be different without him around maybe inviting guys or having parties or get-togethers fox is a completely different kettle of fish very weird comparison

3 Likes

I mentioned ā€œFoxā€ as she is the reference now for single girl bringing ā€œNā€ guys over and fucking every single one of them. Cydea was as well but she left. As i said, i should have replied to Jabs post as i know exactly what wants to see from every single girl on site if possibleā€¦ Sorry, it is nothing personal, i simply replied to your post.

2 Likes

No hard feelings :+1:

Nobody wants San to become Fox. I was just curious how she will be when living alone. That is all. It is very obvious to me that San wonā€™t be like Fox and I never wanted that.

5 Likes