Tristan

6 Likes

Yes, and lately, even that hasn’t been that much when he was with the blonde chick man every time you looked up, they was getting a freak on And she is very lovely and fine girl and as many as guys they have been over there it’s only been one besides Tristan she has had sex with and she even stopped having sex with him And I don’t even know what to say about the new guy she’s s___ping on the couch with

1 Like

9 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

Why doesn’t Tristan leave San alone? It’s Look like she doesn’t want to have Sex with him.

2 Likes

If he stayed away from her then people post comments like, Tristan must be blind, there’s a beautiful women in the living room that Tristan ignores. And if he shows an interest in her then he gets comments like why doesn’t he leave her alone she isn’t interested in him. He can’t win.

They are not a couple, they are roommates who are friends and occasionally have sex.

5 Likes

Nothing to add to this statement.

1 Like

(Sarcastic post) :laughing:

Why doesn’t Tristan San leave San Tristan alone? It’s Look like she he doesn’t want to have Sex with him her.

5 Likes

Gorgeous Misty :orange_heart:

2 Likes

See in my opinion I think she is attracted to him because walk around that apartment if any other guy is there the one guy that she was having sex with she stopped having sex with him me personally I think she would like to have more sex from Tristan than what he is giving her

1 Like

I really like seeing the flat.Tristan ist a great Boy but when the expresses his opinion but doesn’t write anything bad you don’t have to come straight Out with sarcasm.That ist not ok

1 Like

4 Likes

6 Likes

San has a good sense of humour. Check out her fart 05:55:40 cam 4.

1 Like

Attractive guest alert. Here’s hoping she stays the night.

1 Like

5 Likes

Ah, another whine to add to the extensive list. Gosh you spoil us.
Tell Me More To Do List GIF by Disney Channel

2 Likes

I think we shall be seeing more of this new guest. Seemed to fit in straight away.

2 Likes