Tristan

There passports are not very popular anywhere at the moment

passports to move in the same state seems strange to me as a thingā€¦I canā€™t understand the reason I live in genoa which is in northern italy but if I want to go to sicilia in southern italy I pay a plane ticket or train ticket and go without any problemā€¦

tristan said he was moveing from one country to another as far as i can remember

2 Likes

This post might help you to understand better Andre. Although the location can not be stated, it has nothing to do with the one you suggested. For all of them

2 Likes

I read it too but I thought it was always in Russiaā€¦ (maybe Iā€™m wrong)ā€¦

Not only that but we were given a very detailed explanation on why the move possibly worked for Roza, Gina, etc but not for Tristan and in that it was mentioned again that these moves took place between at least 3 different countries.

1 Like

No Andre, they have nothing to do with that location

1 Like

apologize to all I didnā€™t understand the situation well and honestly I didnā€™t remember this postā€¦ :pray:

1 Like

My mistake I misunderstood from the beginningā€¦

1 Like

No problem, it happens.

1 Like

A message from Tristan (from his Telegram):

hello everyone, sorry for not writing, everything is fine, they didnā€™t let me into the country I wanted because I didnā€™t have a return ticket and turned me back, Iā€™ll stay here and develop my apartment here, this move has really changed me and my opinion about everyone, thank you to everyone who was with me :heart: :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing that with us and of course thank you to Tristan for writing it.

6 Likes

The girlfriend in the apartment brings variety, but Tristan, the s___pyhead, really doesnā€™t hel

2 Likes

San needs to invite some girls to liven things up

1 Like

I miss Artem. Know he had to move for family reasons. Hope he is doing okay and will return to VHTV soon.

3 Likes

Martin it would be helpful if you had read a lot more of this thread to understand why Tristan is feeling like he does .Post 5360 explains Tristanā€™s train of thought about relocating and why the relocation didnā€™t work out as planned.

2 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes