Tristan

Yes that is true, and is probably why Tristan didn’t expect a problem for himself. I don’t know the answer to why Tristan and not the others but perhaps it was because Tristan was travelling from a different country than all the others did.

Well I no for a fact he was definitely at one time not to long ago was based in the same country the others travelled from

1 Like

Yes Tristan and all the others were all originally located in another country and had apartments in that country. Artem moved to a new country and a few months later Tristan joined him there. The others moved to a different country.

After Artem left the project, Tristan found it difficult without his friend and decided he would be happier living closer to all the others that he was friendly with and so decided to move. So although originally they all resided in the same country, the country that Tristan arrived from last night was not the same one that Roza, Derek, Gina etc. arrived from.

As I said earlier, I don’t know if this was a factor in what happened last night, it’s just my speculation based on a known difference between Tristan & the others. It could just be that the person on border control when Tristan arrived was in a bad mood and applied the rules more strictly.

It doesn’t really matter why Tristan was refused entry, it doesn’t change what happened. I just hope that Tristan can find the happiness in his current location that he was hoping he would find with Roza & co.

5 Likes

Thanks for the update.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you for the comprehensive update, I just hope that these latest setbacks don’t have a detrimental impact upon Tristan. :hearts:

4 Likes

9 Likes

That’d cheer me up

3 Likes

A great guy who can fuck San immediately after a 24 hour odyssey. :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

Life is what happens when you are making other plans.

2 Likes

One thing I wonder about is where Tristan suddenly has the money for the move with the aeroplane to furnish the new flat and the rent. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Tristan has been saving up for the move for the past couple of months (saving his project income and he’s also been working part time outside the apartment). He didn’t need money to furnish a new flat or for rent as he was going to live with Roza. The outcome is certainly not what Tristan wanted as 2 months of saving up has gone on a 24 hour plane trip where all he saw was the inside of an airport. :cry:

2 Likes

Thank you David for providing the details of the post. Cheers

1 Like

Sorry Big02032 I missed your reply. But David has stepped in to save the day,

2 Likes

No problem. Happy to help, when I can. :slight_smile:

1 Like

sorry these apartments are all in russia?

1 Like

Not at all my friend

1 Like

For security reasons you aren’t allowed to say where apartments may or may not be.

2 Likes

You beat me to it well done

1 Like

I didn’t want to v_____e any rules my question was just to understand if in Russia you need a visa to move from one country to another …(if this also v_____es vhtv rules I apologize to everyone)…