Tristan

9 Likes

13 Likes

6 Likes

@jabbath1987 Do you have some re-naming to do?

2 Likes

Name did not change yet

1 Like

8 Likes

6 Likes

bye bye :two_hearts: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

He is already back:

6 Likes

Thought he was leaving. :open_mouth:

What he didn’t have enough money for the ticket or they both changed their mind

That is a plausible theory however this is a post that Tristan requested to be posted on the forum

:heart: On Sunday I’m flying to another country, I’ll be waiting for you all at Roza’s apartment. I have a lot of plans and ideas, it will be very interesting. About the fact that I s___p a lot, I’m very sorry, I have bipolar disorder and s___p is good for me. I really hope for your support on my flight, a lot of interesting things await you, I will publish the entire flight in my group. :heart:

The plot then deepens as it now appears that Tristan’s plans failed to materialise. We all wait for further developments in this saga.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s only if he decides to divulge it or if she decides to say anything about it

1 Like

Until Tristan personally posts or posts via a proxy everything is pure speculation. After reading Stanleys post I think it is prudent to refrain from any further conjecture, ( I will be happy to reply by DM to explain this comment.)

4 Likes

Very sensible thinking indeed.

1 Like

OK cause I think I must’ve missed that statement Thanks

3 Likes

You will find @stanley’s post here…

1 Like

very short trip thats a quick 9 hour flight and back wow

1 Like

Unfortunately, Tristan’s plan to travel to the country that Roza currently lives in did not succeed. I asked Tristan shortly before he arrived back what he wanted people to be told about this and he replied that he didn’t want to lie and to tell the truth.

So after travelling on 2 planes to get to that country, Tristan was denied entry into the country. The reason given was that Tristan did not have a return plane ticket, only a single. So he was sent back to where he came from.

He finally arrived back at the apartment earlier today after 24 hours of travel and no s___p. He now plans to continue to live in this apartment with San for the next few months at least.

7 Likes

Strange that Nikki 'Arina ’ Roza ’ Gina 'Poppy or none of the others got turned away why only him :thinking: