Tristan

Our duo don’t seem to be having much luck with their comms currently. What’s the betting that once they recover, they will be offline for the predicted relocation?

1 Like

Why always relocate? It gets worse each time they do.

2 Likes

Honest question, you constantly state how you are not into guys at all. Why are you so concerned with this realm then? It’s a realm that primarily caters to a gay audience. By the amount of attention you give this realm it appears you might be a little into guys after all. :wink:

**For the record that is not a bad thing. It is simply an observation.

1 Like

Because I liked the girls they had in their previous realm. Simple as that. The fact with the relocation however is true for nearly all places. Very rare when places got better after relocation. It ususally gets worse.

1 Like

And just saying you have way more posts here than me (255 vs. 152) :upside_down_face:

1 Like

They are long gone and according to Stanely never coming back.

Well then as you are a seasoned VHTV, why do you make an exception to this realm? It has a long history of constant relocations. Some relocations so long no one believed they would return to the project. Besides maybe @stanley. :sweat_smile: :kissing_heart: Wouldn’t your experience teach you that this realm is a lost cause?

But here you are checking in on them every day. I think you secretly have a sweet spot in your heart for Mr. Artem

2 Likes

Point being?? :face_with_monocle: I like this realm. Artem & Tristan are some of my favorite participants currently on the project. :hugs:

4 Likes

Maybe you should look again or get your eyes checked. My last post in here before today was 3 days ago and I stated exactly that the place is a lost cause

1 Like

If it is a lost cause why keep checking up on them then? If they truly are a lost cause there should be no point in you wasting your time with their realm. If you continue to do so you are just being a hypocrite.

I will agree with you they are going through a rough patch right now. But that is just how things are sometimes. Personally I think there is still hope for them to bounce back. They have in the past. I see no reason they will not again do the same.

2 Likes

Who says I did? I responded to a post from @Squish I read all topics about the apartments here… That does not mean I watch them.

1 Like

All right mate whatever you say… Thank you very much for your opinion and your great commitment.

:saluting_face: :blush: :hugs:

1 Like

In Spain, where I was born, there is a saying that says: “The best defense is Attack”. :hugs:

1 Like

Like me, you are a European citizen, right? Then it is necessary to remember the law that a far-right MEP wanted to implement: “József Szájer, the Hungarian MEP, ally of Prime Minister Viktor Orbán and author of the constitutional review that prohibits marriage between people of the same sex, but was caught in a gay orgy in Brussels”. I’ve always been suspicious of people who say they’re very against it. Es mi sencilla opinion. :hugs:

2 Likes

Uh I am not sure what you mean but I am totally pro LGBTQ and I think it should be tolerated how people want to live and who they love.
Not watching this place does not mean I am against that. Just I am not into seeing naked guys so it is my decision to not watch it.

3 Likes

…escaped by a window in the night but police was there lol so funny

1 Like

…best sample is the priests LoL

1 Like

People looking for gay stuff canl find plenty of it for free at Cam4. Despite what people might say (or wish for) to the best of my knowledge, this is not a gay apartment and never has been. For every subscriber that posts about things here I suspect there are nine that don’t so it is an unproven assumption to claim that posting reflects trends.
I shall not be responding,sorry.

2 Likes

[Slow clap]
Wow. Just classic.
you are so brave reese witherspoon GIF by Golden Globes

1 Like

So you only watch solo female masturbation and lesbian sex then? :face_with_monocle: :dancer: :women_with_bunny_ears:

1 Like

Naked guys only I meant of course :joy: :joy:

1 Like