Tristan

Well one thing is for sure. This place hit rock bottom by now.

And when they don’t turn off the cameras, that’s it, covered sex, worse, it doesn’t exist
​

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

This apartment, being a gay-only apartment, would be more uninhibited than this

There was once a very beautiful and uninhibited female guest, but she’s gone, now, it’s all “kind of something”
​
:roll_eyes:

There hasn’t been anyone recently on the same level as the beautiful and uninhibited Vulpix
where are you ?

:pensive:

3 Likes

Amphibious

1 Like

Far, far away.

1 Like

Yes, disappointing performance by San but at least something is happening. I predict a move soon to a better apartment. I really don’t know why the lads did not invite any of the girls out to visit. The flight fares looked really reasonable. That’s why I think they are currently out of cash because of the double location thing they are having to cope with.

1 Like

he had beautiful girls like Jenya but no more! I think we should expect anything anymore from him!

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t expect anything from the girls in this apartment, I don’t know where they’ll find them, because they’re all the same, closed, Artem & Tristan alone, are uninhibited, with girls, they’re not, there’s no point in beautiful girls, if they’re not uninhibited, there’s been a good surprise before (Vulpix), he started out shy, but little by little he became uninhibited, and maintained his level, but he was an exception, unfortunately he didn’t stay in the apartment, they’re better and more uninhibited alone

1 Like

Well if they can’t find any girls they could always fuck each other. I’m sure there are quite a few Artem & Tristan fans that wouldn’t complain. :wink:

1 Like

Tristan doesn’t make any effort to improve things in the flat either. He’s either lying in bed with his mobile phone or s___ping.

1 Like

If Tristan is on his phone he may be networking to find suitable guests to invite into the realm.

1 Like

Of course, that’s why so many people come to the flat because he’s only on the phone

1 Like

Perhaps I was a little unfair to San. She did after all make the journey to the new location and is filling a gap for the lads presumably until the next relocation.

1 Like

This flat is no fun anymore. It’s always online. One question : Why actually

1 Like

Are you asking why it’s not fun anymore or why it’s always offline?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Ich schau da zwar nie rein , aber ist wie im Kindergarten mal so mal so

1 Like

Are you sure? I don’t believe kindergarten has this:

IMG_7146

3 Likes

So hab ich dass nicht gemeint :joy: ich meine dass online -offline spiel :laughing:

1 Like

In general, this flat is no longer fun. No girls and a lot online

1 Like

“And today, c___dren, we’re going to play ‘Sammy the snake is very spitty’.”

1 Like