Trisha

We know how she is so there is no need to keep going on about it, give it a rest.

Yes, I know. I have seen some of the updates about it too from medical experts, I do believe it is that. So I do understand that point. :heart:

You constantly reinforce that she has a medical problem, walks funnily, itches etc. There is no need - all it does is draw yet more attention to her issues. Even repeatedly saying you feel sorry for her simply adds fuel. There is no need. “Less Is More”

1 Like

Yes, absolutely. I Agree with you. That is why as Artist also said I will give it a rest. :heart:

Is it someone who has for instance left the project that has slipped my attention? I know that Party House and Queen has left. Is it anyone else that has left? :hugs:

This is the first time I’ve seen this guest. The name Boyd was added to the wiki just recently.

Yes that’s the guy who fucked Avery last night.

1 Like

This might stumble across as a stupid question. But at what room in the apartment did he have sex with her last night? I think I missed that scene last night. :heart_eyes:

VH has stated, Flag the posts you find offensive and put the person on Ignore.
That’s all you are going to get from them. The new AI is suppose to learn what is considered offensive and auto flag it.

So ein Blödsinn, wir Voyeure suchen doch das anstößige und NICHT zum ignorieren

Tell that to VH then. :rofl:

1 Like

Hat VH vielleicht einen neuen Manager der das Geschäftsmodell nicht versteht?

2 Likes

What is the problem?

I have no idea. This was what was stated by VH itself.

2 Likes

At what place did that scene between Avery and Boyd find place last night? That scene you mentioned? :slight_smile:

1 Like

In the bedroom

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Wow :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::fire::fire:

1 Like

To be humble I have to say she is wearing a cute dress. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

3 Likes