Trisha

So every video is actually restored under Trisha? :slight_smile:

no, I just checked again, there are archives named “Trisha”, previous archive videos have been completely deleted named “Faye” :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 Like

Exactly… :+1:

Thats what I originally was thinking. I am sorry for it. :heart:

2 Likes

whatever come on and a little problem before you called it faje and now trisha I don’t think it’s a big deal…

No, I agree. But it is a shame that it is impossible to restore the former Faye Archive under her current name which is now Trisha. But that is what it is. We can not get everything as we want it in the world. :slight_smile:

this has happened before, Leya , Pilar and older videos etc…

and now old “Trisha” videos - at least they can fix the rename one by one but… :cry:

Yes, exactly. The technological world just is that way. I can accept that. :hugs:

Better than itching it with your finger ain’t it :laughing:

Something for you @Heisenberg

7 Likes

:two_hearts:

1 Like

Apparently he discovered the camera a bit late… :joy: :joy: :joy:

That special way she has of walking. It is difficult to judge if that is to extract attention or if it is actual reality. Sometimes. :heart_eyes:

But then again she sure looks to be in quite some pain. That is for certain. :heart:

Is this the Trisha discussion or the Tyrese69961 “stream of conciousness” discussion? Most of his posts (IMHO) are offensive or obliquely offensive?
I know I am unable to subscribe, so maybe I do not have the right to call out a subscriber, but he/she really does seem to be taking over. Yes, I could ignore but we all know this does work as it should
“Less is More”

1 Like

The bed has given way. Poor Boyd didn’t mean to do it. :grimacing:

1 Like

I have not pointed out any points or discussion at all regarding what you are saying something about. I have just in one way pointed out the way Trisha is walking. And as I have earlier said she looks to be in some pain. I feel sorry for her in that aspect. I have no knowledge about anything else than that. :heart:

We know how she is so there is no need to keep going on about it, give it a rest.

Yes, I know. I have seen some of the updates about it too from medical experts, I do believe it is that. So I do understand that point. :heart: