Trisha

Zou Trisha niet beter professionele hulp zoeken ?
Is triestig om haar zo te zien lijden

I believe she has. She had medicine (pills) and cream. I don’t think the _____ing is helping.
I can only hope she can find some other Medication that will help. I also hope that the people at her Realm look after her. JMO.

3 Likes

First She did see a doctor recently, her care is in her own hands!

We all know she is suffering, but I believe she knows that we care and wish her to recover and be happy with her life!

At this point I think the best we could do is stop commenting on it all the time!

3 Likes

A man came to the door, but Trisha didn’t let him in

Don’t understand the language but it sounded a tad intense.

yep :slight_smile: …10

Don’t understand the language neither, but heard the word musica or similar,

and balize, guess that means police.

So I suppose, the man was complaining because of noise … possibly. jmo.

2 Likes

Could be, I did hear Trisha yelling really loud in the toilet a little before and it was fairly early in the morning. We’ve all heard how loud that little woman can get when she’s pissed off! :astonished: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:. Considering it was Saturday the guy may have been a weeee but upset being woken up that early on his day off. But I will say this, it was funny in a way watching her stand up to a guy big enough to squash her like a bug! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

A little like fayebulous lil Trisha David against loud-tall Goliath :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I still like Fayebulous best, Tanya. :hugs: :heart:

4 Likes

I should probably rename her to Trishabous. :heart_eyes:

Uh, you left out a syllable Trishabulous !

3 Likes

Yes, that was really good. Even better. Trishabulous! Great! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

2 Likes

How about Trishalicious :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

With greetings from Trisha… :heart_eyes: :heart:

grafik

9 Likes

I would love to send a :fire: … but it has probably burned so much for her in the last few weeks that :ocean: seems to be better :wink:

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like