Thoughts about putting pressure on participants and tell them how to act in GMT+7 realms

So I always suspected it and some people made fun of my obsession about the GMT+7 places. But yesterday we caught them red handed and we finally got dead certain evidence what they. Telling participants on a schedule what to do and put pressure on them like they have to ask to leave the apartment and such things.
It can all be read here:

Am I happy now I was right all the time? No of course not. I am sad this happened. They did not play fair for a long time there and caused harm to their participants (by putting pressure on them) and also got an unfair advantage over other participants.

So I hope VHTV now will look into all the statistics the GMT+7 places made over the time and discuss and investigate every unusual peak in statistics. Asking participants who are still on the site about it. When it turns out there is something fishy manager of these places should get fined for every cheating they did and the money should be distributed among all the other places who got a disadvantage because of that.

Furthermore I suggest this manager should get a supervisor to look after her for some time and reviews all her orders. Supervisor will be payed from managers income.

Curious what @VHTV_James has to say about that now?

Gonna share the evidence Jabs?

Will be in archives soon. Also the translator guy translated it all.

Not sure if i will stay at VH but i’m learning Russian because of work. Maybe i can help too in the future.

I forgot to add the particpants should be compensated for the pressure which was put on them too.

1 Like

Im not really surprised. What I only can say “its a russian-thing”. I understand, its very hard to find girls and boys, who have enough high lust to keeping busy with sex, but there happened some of really hard stuffs and kinky things (especially in the Demira & Miyagi apartment, think on the fisting-, or the bi adventures), and these things MUST BE consensual, not from direct orders. If we think on this, we can understand even why the parties in other apartments are so boring these days.

They are in Kyrgyzstan. Not in Russia. The managers in Russia do not do things like this.

Kyrgizistan is a “nomadic Russia” for me. :smiley: No, I just joking.

BTW its seems like, GMT+7 is Russia (Middle Siberia), Kyrgizistan is GMT+6.

I am sure that +7 realms are in Kyrgyzstan because they watch cable TV channels that are broadcasted.

I cant argue against you guys, I just say, what I find on the internet.

Wiki about Bishkek, time zone: UTC(GMT)+6

They have the timezone wrong on purpose there. Privacy reasons I guess. When the realms first got on the site they all showed GMT+6

Oh, I see.

2 Likes

Dear viewers, please assess the situation more adequately. you see only bad and nothing good. We do not f___e anyone, do not b_______l, do not plan, as you think, a special show on camera. all participants are free people, they come and go when they want. all the participants changed their lives for the better thanks to this project. My task as a manager of some of these places. Provide security for participants. suggest what needs to be done to increase their earnings. as many come to the project in order to earn for their personal needs. And I have many examples of where our participants have achieved. their goals and now live perfectly. I never even thought of f_____g someone to do what they do not want. Yes, I really follow a lot of what is happening on the sites, but not with the aim of total control. I’ll explain with an example. yesterday the cleo apartment was too noisy in the new apartment. I could not convey to them that I needed a little quieter. in the end, the neighbors came and turned off the light. naturally there was a conflict with neighbors. and there are a lot of similar cases. I hope you understand what I mean. so I ask you not to make bad conclusions about us.

1 Like

I have to ask again: are you Aldon or different person?

Im not Aldon

in turn, I will be very happy to tell you about the life of the participants, and answer all your questions here. also the participants themselves will soon appear on this forum. we will take into account all the comments from viewers, and change for the better. Your feedback is very important to us. all have a good day.

2 Likes

@jabbath1987

hi will yuriko return to Archi & Katalaya apartment she was very popular

1 Like

@KateZumrud Do you also manage Demira’s apartment? If so, can you tell me when they will come back?

Арчи и Каталея больше не хотят жить с Юрико. Они имеют некоторые разногласия в быту. Юрико вернётся но уже в другие аппартаменты.На данный момент у нее экзамены в Университете. Поэтому ей требуется больше личного времени