Thoughts about putting pressure on participants and tell them how to act in GMT+7 realms

In Monday.

1 Like

1 Like

thank you very much for the reply iā€™m happy to no she will return to a different apartment

Pressure ā€” The very fact they are all on cam 24/7/365 is putting pressure on to proform cant get away from that .

Your minion (Nikki) f___ed mentally a girl to have sex with Aladdin. You donā€™t care to maximize nothing more than your own profit. You can try to sugar candy anything and everything you want,bottom line is I know what I heard, and wasnā€™t sound good. But of course there are stupid people who donā€™t give a damn about exploitation and are like ā€œplease bring back yuriko I want her backā€. I would ask you here to provide your side and screen shot the telegram group conversations and upload it here, hide sensitive information and just show the communication, (with time stamp please) if you are so nice person you have nothing to fear, please do so :slight_smile: letā€™s see :laughing:

1 Like

I hope we have got it wrong but personally i want to see normal everyday life and not what was translated to be the opposite. All participants shouldnā€™t feel the need to be under pressure. Right now iā€™m not sure what to believer where all the stuff i see is staged or natural flow. I hope all this misunderstanding can be sorted it.

I will look forward to seeing them here

In the case of Montana and Eva they appear to me to be a genuine couple in which case whatever they do will be natural to them either that or they can fake real feelings like professionals.They seem happy enough to me and donā€™t stress over their intimate moments.As for the other +7Aptā€™s.i donā€™t watch them so canā€™t comment.I will repeat though I would love to know if they are a real couple.

1 Like

We are told everyone is a real couple on these sites but if they are not then it could be b_______l to extort money from viewers into thinking they are a real couple so viewers can watch them. We have to believe they are real when we are told by VHTV they are.

My thoughts are that the manager is just starting them off with ways to get the evening going. Probably to avoid her apartments being like others where they just sit around all night watching TV or texting on their phones.

I highly doubt that the entire night is scripted. So more like, play cards for a bit on the free cam and then move to the pay cam and continue playing cards there. I donā€™t believe it will go as far as telling them who to have sex with, how many rounds etc. Sheā€™s just starting them off, and where it leads to is up to them.

If it was really all scripted in advance then sheā€™d have had Demira, Myagi & Aldon having a threesome a couple of nights ago. But all they did was play cards and a bit of massaging & dancing.

Same with Anita place last night, Anita, Callum, Luka & Malon were there. If she had scripted the whole evening it would have ended in at least 2 of them fucking Anita, but no-one had sex at all.

So what Iā€™m saying is that I donā€™t believe all these +7 apartments are 100% scripted, I believe the first half hour of the evening is suggested to them and everything else is entirely up to them.

Iā€™m pretty sure a manager trying to write a script for a mainly straight audience would not have 4 men having a naked belt fight as part of the script.

1 Like

She is just lying. I hope VHTV will take care of the issue.

whew chile! Bird Popcorn GIF

Look guys your eyes go like this if you play with yourselve s

:rofl:

All this upset and obsessions with the +7 apartments and who is right or wrong is just destroying the whole concept and i would imagine the majority of members and viewers are just pissed off with the whole debate. All those who seem to be so obsessed with the +7 apartments always seem to be the same members who want to be stirring it up all the time, for fucks sake get a b___dy life and let the majority enjoy what they want to watch without this constant barrage of hate and desire to want to find fault the whole time. All this constant analysing is doing nobody any good especially those always instigating it. Viewers will watch what they want to watch and not be constantly being told what to watch or avoid just because it doesnā€™t fit in with the complainers narrativeā€¦ If it offends you so much then donā€™t watch it.

4 Likes

tbh i feel this forum starting up was the worse thing that could happen. Just attracts negativity and I dont want to see what the participants feel like when they read negative comments maybe they get demotivated or want to leave the site all together. Never going to be a positive thing this forum in the long run.

4 Likes

Great post - agree 100%.

2 Likes

definitely :+1:

Well you donā€™t have to read it. I wonā€™t stop only of you donā€™t want it. :wink:

Nobody f___es you to read it :wink: