The smiles of VHTV

I got my anniversary badge yesterday, meaning I’ve been a forum member for a year now, Gee ain’t it funny how time slips away :joy: So why not celebrate it by me starting a new topic for the first time. This one is something I’ve been thinking a little about. I love it when participants or guests spontaneously smile or have a good laugh. Yes I know some of those moments are being captured already, but why not have a topic for it anyway. So let’s see where this one goes :joy:

15 Likes

Allow me to start with Sunny, who visited at Ricky & Maison’s earlier today. Ex-participant, who some of us are always happy to see again :smiley:

6 Likes

Well, Martha has a lovely smile :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Sunny had the best smile, along with those dimples

2 Likes

First of all congratulations on your anniversary :fireworks: :sparkler:

Here is one of my favorite pics…

The magical Leksi when she visited Amelie.

5 Likes

Here’s another recording of our adorable Barbie

8 Likes

Ariela

image image

6 Likes

not only that… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :fire: :fire: :fire:

barbie could advertise for mentadent… :grin: :grin:

Here’s Rachel and her lovely smile and everything else :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I suspect Ross may be smiling too :joy:

6 Likes

Alisa :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

congratulations on the first anniversary
m-bild

6 Likes

I would like to see lexy’s smile again… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

We should save these. Perhaps in a few years we then can get somehing more substansial to celebrate anniversaries than opening a new forum topic, like an ice cream or a beer :laughing:

spontaneous idea :wink: . created with Münz-Generator! Münzen mit Kopf und Text prägen!. unfortunately I had to shorten the text, but I don’t want to spend forever looking for another solution

Personally I don’t really remember Lexi. Some just pass by, i guess that is the same for all of us. But she is in the archives. and after a quick search there, I came up with this. Nice smile for sure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For @andre85

4 Likes

Here’s the beautiful Flora smile :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Great idea! You should keep it, and then change the number as the years go by, like 2 VH, 3 VH, 4 VH and so on. Who knows, it could catch on and gain some worth by the years :rofl:

you are right lexy and pete were a couple that were on vhtv quite a while ago (i would say one of the best couples on vhtv)… anyway this is a picture of lexy and pete when they were on vhtv…

2 Likes

Congrats on ur anniversary badge :clap:

1 Like