The smiles of VHTV

1VH 2VH 3VH 5VH like that? you are then the only one with a golden 1 :wink:

2 Likes

Hey, I took the picture of her… :joy: :joy: :joy:

And because a lot of us been massive fans of her, here are some pics with gorgeous Dilara :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

U took a great pic of her too :joy::rofl::crazy_face:

1 Like

Oh shit, I got Lexi instead of Lexy. Sorry about that, my bad. From the archives I see that Lexy is a little before my time. They left November 2018, and I joined the first time in the summer the year after. Still I think I’ve heard the names mentioned. So another lovely girl I’ve completely missed. Well, that’s life :crazy_face:

Here’s Barbie beautiful smile :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Now I’m confused… :crazy_face:

Is there Lexi, Lexy and Leksi? :thinking:

Yes, that’s correct :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy: :joy:

And all three are Stunning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you! And look a the great medal @JonR got me. It should be right up there with the diplomas I got for skiing when I was a kid. It was for participation, I was never a good skiier :rofl:

no problem man… :+1:

It’s what happen when tenants choose their names :grin: :grin: Lexi and Leksi as guests had other names

Yes, it can be confusing. I think there is three different Kira’s :joy:

And one of them is a guy :rofl:

If this topic gets going a little more, I hope we will get some pics of guys too. I mean, we guys smile sometimes too, don’t we? :joy:

Who is the guy? Piter? Remind me, and I’ll edit.

3 Likes

i liked capo’s smile very much…

5 Likes

Here’s Camille :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ur welcome :+1:

Anna & Alex having a good laugh :joy:

2 Likes

The beautiful Ariela :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Here’s the beautiful Rachel :hugs:

7 Likes