The Eurovision Song Contest

I just looked at the winning title at the end and turned it off after 2 minutes.

Sorry, but I really don’t have the words to describe this crap…

3 Likes

If I am carefully going to suggest a probable winner that did not reach up, then it probably will be Israel then. It was the only one that had some proper ESC substance. But I have not seen all the contributions from start to finish. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I didn’t see any of the participants, so I can’t make a judgment.
But if the winning title is one of the “best”, I don’t even want to think about what the other participants did… :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

I think the winning melody was one of the worst, but obviously the taste is contradictingly different around Europe as a whole. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :fire:

1 Like

I did not like it too. My favorite was Croatia.

2 Likes

Kroatien ist auch wer wahre Sieger. Schweiz hat nur gewonnen wegen den Jury Punkte . Weiß gar nicht wie der gewonnen hat Hauptsache schrill aussehen . Trauriges Europa

Everyone has their preferable favorite. You are fully allowed to have that. Of course. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

When he started dancing, i thought i’m watching a chicken having a fit :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Wow and I liked Nemo a lot. Somehow I managed to miss their song before finals, and was shocked by how talented they are. No need for great staging, lots of dancer etc - powerful voice, earworm melody and charisma did the thing. Very obvious winner

And of course Ukrainian divas absolutely nailed it :innocent: :innocent:

5 Likes

Yes it was nice to hear a really creative performance after Sweden did such a bad performance with a just generic pop song I already forgot after song no. 6 :joy:

How on earth Croatia didn’t win this is beyond my power of understanding. Total show and performance. They made a concert for the whole world there

1 Like

Du musst ein Clown sein um sowas heutzutage zu gewinnen

Europe somehow has a strange taste from time to time. Definitely. :joy: :heart_eyes:

It was again the jury who robbed them from a more than deserved win. Last year they robed Finland and now Croatia. Absolute joke

2 Likes

There are severals that definitely agrees with you on that basic view. Absolutely. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Fully agree. They should remove the juries and only do the public vote.

1 Like

In honesty, i don’t believe that many people will listen or even remember Nemo’s song. But i have no doubts that will be the total opposite with Baby Lasagna and their music over time

1 Like

I saw the slovenian performance after a little tip from Jabs, but for sure I do not remember anything at all from that now. :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

Baby Lasagna’s song represents what Eurovision should be: it keeps the country’s culture at the center, has a powerful beat, brings the crowd to the stage, it embraces the fun, it’s not generic, and leaves a mark at the end. The real winner and one of the best performances i ever seen at Eurovision

3 Likes

Fully agree. I liked the song already only after listening to it for a few seconds…

2 Likes