The Eurovision Song Contest

Well I saw the performance and I thought why she is just screaming from the beginning to the end? It was simply terrible :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I didn`t see it at all mate. The performance. Can not exactly say I regret it. :joy: :hugs: :fire:

1 Like

For the record: I voted three times: Ukraine, Croatia and Armenia.

You didn’t miss a thing. The woman just stood on an artificial rock and screamed all the time :rofl::see_no_evil:

Oh, my good god man… Well deserved then. The Mumbo Jumbo place. :hugs: :fire: :joy:

1 Like

Slovenia was just as bad. I guess they only placed better as the girl wore less clothes :rofl:

1 Like

Did she really wear less clothes? Guess not. If she did, I would have wished I could have seen it. :joy: :fire: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

She had a transparent body suit, a small tanga underneath and some kind of pasties over the boobies. So yes definitely less :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yeah. I did see the norwegian performance now. Just to do it. And she was singing on some half kind of almost not understandable type of nynorsk dialect which was quite hard to understand even though she did sing in norwegian. So the last spot is spot on. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :fire: :joy:

1 Like

I saw accidentally the slovenian performance aswell. Raven By Veronika. In my humble opinion her basic dressing was directly disappointing to say the least. For sure I saw the female curves, ships and shapes. But the clothes was way too covering and way too little revealing. Made no further impression on me. Very disappointing. Total turn off for me. Luckily not everyone is like me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think most of the acts was a turn off. Personally only Ukraine for me was something better than in national finals and after i think everyone except Netherlands got what deserved in positions

I like Ukraine the most.

I liked Croatia but i cant say Switzerland didnt deserve to win

1 Like

Even though I am norwegian, I have to state that the last place was fully deserved. You can not expect anything else than that when you present something like that. My honest opinion. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I was expecting Germany Estonia or Latvia to be last, i was putting Norway somewhere between 18 and 20. My country (Greece) had a good result 11th place for this song was good

1 Like

Germany was 12th, so they were more or less directly in the middle then. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes Germany was way above the predictions. I think the biggest difference between predictions and results was Austria

There were some kind of book makers in norway that guessed that actually the norwegians was going to win. God knows where that came from. Basically. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Really? The girl looked good but could not sing at all. Reminded me of some of these terrible talent shows…

I think we ve seen far worse songs in competition. I think the problem was that it was just a simple song that didnt had anything to remember it. Lurics was repeating all the time and a usual dance melody. The point was that she was in top 10 at bets the last months and I didnt expect that outcome