The Eurovision Song Contest

Big jump from Israel the song from ninth to second place

Ce concours n’a aucun intérêt. Chacun vote pour son voisin. Les résultats sont complètement faussés. La preuve, en 2023, c’est l’Ukraine qui a gagné. Personne ne vérifie si les votes sont honnêtes. :-1::-1:

1 Like

Sadly that point has a certain validation. :heart:

1 Like

Ukraine didn’t even win 2023 lol

3 Likes

Hey @Stinky240 , were you recruited by bookies this year, cause your advice is next level far from win :rofl:

2 Likes

As long as nobody takes away our last place… :joy::wink:

1 Like

I think you’re safe. Ro is not in the contest… :crazy_face: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Who did win in 2023? I don`t even know nor do I care about that. Tells you all you need to know about how interested I am in this thing really… :hugs: :fire:

Sweden won

And Ukraine was originally sixth. If the result list is correct. :fire: :hugs:

1 Like

Wow UK is bad. Sounds like an average pop song you already know. Will be forgotten right after the performance.

1 Like

I immediately forget who wins the split second after it happens. It does not get stuck in my head to put it nicely. The same happens with the regular liturgian church history for example. Immediately forget it right after I hear or read about it. Does not get stuck in my head at all. :hugs: :fire:

I never go there. Big waste of time.

No, I totally understand you there. I have not been to a regular church visit literally for years. So I totally agree with you aswell. Major waste of time. :fire: :hugs:

1 Like

Congratulations to Switzerland for winning :+1:

2 Likes

At least I was right about that. They didn’t receive any points from the public vote. :joy:

2 Likes

Congratulations also to Israel for 5th place. All the idiots protesting and screaming loud are obviously in the minority :joy:

3 Likes

The norwegians captured the very attractive last place this time. Not an unfamiliar scenario for us compared to earlier times for example. :joy: :hugs:

1 Like