Teresa & Goldie

3 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

4 Likes

@Borbora had a point when he pointed out that he seemed to know his way around the apartment, and the first aid box. i wondered whether he was the landlord, or the landlord’s agent somehow. ( the real landlord flat owner, not the VHTV manager ) The first thing he did when he arrived ( apart from trying to grope Goldie) was get out the brush & dustpan and brush the bedroom floor??? She did seem to know him ( or maybe know of him) and she was obviously horny, because within minutes , while he was cleaning, she stripped naked for him . I also wondered whether he was one of these naked agency ‘‘maids’’ that they had hired, to liven up the afternoon. But he couldn’t have been because he didn’t take his clothes off. LOL

Goldie peed the bed again this morning (0844) It’s the third night in a row

Poor Goldie. I am sure there is more behind it and not only being drunk. Hope she doesn’t feel so awkward because of it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Postpartum urinary incontinence is involuntary leaking of urine that can occur after pregnancy and childbirth

That is what I thought

My thoughts exactly. Although Goldie seemed to be enjoying herself last night. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

She seems happy. Thats all what counts. For the bed sheets there’s a washing machine :wink:

She’s definitely looking good - has she ever fucked anybody except Stiffer? I’d love to see her getting fucked good and proper - definitely a Mother I’d Love to Fuck! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Jock the Doc eh​:+1: :smirk:

1 Like

Cam6 is not working.

Nah Google :grin:

5 Likes

3 Likes

@Samoan_Warewolf look at life’s posts…:sweat_smile::joy:

out GIF by Julian Philipp David

I saw new guys and they put realm offline…:thinking::wink::sweat_smile:

Three guys, two girls - is there going to be a gang bang tonight??? Will Goldie get fucked??? Stay tuned. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: