Teresa & Goldie

Even if it’s offline, don’t the cams continue recording???

No, that’s the sad part…. Nothing will be saved…:slightly_frowning_face: that’s y I hate putting realm to offline things…:smirk:

1 Like

Should we complain to support??? Or is it taken offline by VHTV and not the participants???

No support can help you it happened many time in past with many realms but never got any solution… they will say it’s offline we can also see…! :unamused:

Bah, humbug. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I want to see Goldie get fucked!!!

1 Like

Every one wanna see Goldie with other guy…:wink: but look like things going to happen offline…:sweat_smile:

If someone fucks Goldie, it has to happen offline so that Stifler doesn’t see it… :upside_down_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

is there any info on why its offline?

1 Like

No, nothing just offline…:upside_down_face:

In the best case, you get the answer ISP problems.

aww man, it would have been such a nice evening if they had fun together :frowning:

That’s y I always say we can see only things what they are showing…. offcam things are more hotter than oncam…:wink:

Who gives a fuck what Stiffer does or doesn’t see? If he didn’t want her to get fucked, he shouldn’t have let her come back to the project. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

There is supposedly no buffering in the camera systems.

In the rich that were (co-)managed by S., ISP problems are the rule rather than the exception. Especially when it comes to strange new situations.

“wash me but don’t make me wet” is a German proverb.

I think it’s also true here, you want sales, but without certain final actions.

Back online relax everyone…:sweat_smile:

It happened once or twice in Kazantip as well. And on Stifler’s balcony. So I think acohol is the main reason. She is a bit like Gina on RLC, who has was a small bladder even when she is sober, and on top of that, large amounts of alcohol. It often ends like this. But no judgement from me. I love to wath them.

:sparkling_heart: GOLDIE :sparkling_heart:

Come on, you guys! Fuck her!!! Both of you!!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Whereby ISP problems could really exist here. The cameras often have delays or bandwidth problems.

In Russia there is a cheap ISP, it is cheap … but the quality is not always given.

They may have been having ISP problems for real - the cams are not loading well or switching properly from one room to the next, etc.