Tea Mint

:fire: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Yes it is the wiki list. If you go into the wiki it has links to images of the participants and guests. Sorry for the delay in answering your question.

A little life outside the apartment
I’m getting a new tattoo :3

8 Likes

My god someone help that poor brown cat. She’s is old and sick and just had a seizure or something and fell off the table. Yesterday I saw her having trouble balancing and falling over while walking.

And now people are laughing. WTF

Started at 00:45 timestamp. From cam1

The problem is that we don’t even know how to help the cat. He is 13 years old and I am afraid that going to the vet will be his last. He stopped eating and _____ing and started having convulsions.

Do you have any wet food? Maybe try make him lick some of the juice. I did that when my cat had her first diabetic spell and it work. Maybe it will help??? Just trying to help you

Gave him wet food twice. At the same time, not letting the black cat eat everything. He doesn’t react to food. The only way is to spoon feed. I think he might be able to eat like this

I appreciate you trying. I only don’t like to see a____ls suffering. Thank you for trying!

1 Like

I totally agree with you. This is unpleasant to see, especially when you don’t even know what to do and how to help him so that he doesn’t get hurt. Because even when I move him towards food or correct him so he doesn’t fall, he screams.

OMG. Thats terrible. Maybe he needs to be put to s___p to stop his pain? I of course don’t know who is responsible for him to pay for that.

I thought about this too. But the very fact of carrying a live cat to be euthanized. It is very sad

1 Like

I feel your pain, friend. I’ve had to do it many times and yes, it’s awful. But it is much worse to watch them screaming in pain, and it will get worse. Never better. You are truly helping him. And you should try to view it that way.

1 Like

I contacted the owner of Mochi Ally, now we are solving this issue, thank you for writing the timing

1 Like

I have not experienced that with a cat specifically but I grew up with dogs in the family.

What you were describing, had to happen (more than once, I think) during that time so I can relate to such sad feelings, in a way.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

We’ll try feeding again. But we are already discussing this sad situation and I want to achieve the most humane solution

4 Likes

Thank you ALL for doing what you can!!! :pray: :pray:

4 Likes

Yes absolutely, I quite understand that. I wish you all the best, in making whatever is considered the right decision, by all concerned.

3 Likes

7 Likes