Tea Mint

Welcome Tea Mint :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

It looks like someone took the black cat with them??

1 Like

Welcome Tea Mint :hugs:

2 Likes

What cat do you mean?

There has always been a black cat in this realm. Now only the older brown one is left. At least, I can’t find the black one yet.

1 Like

Maybe hiding somewhere?

That’s certainly possible.

1 Like

I found the black cat… :black_cat: :joy_cat:

3 Likes

For those who enjoy very handsome young men, with rather distinctive tattoos…

6 Likes

That is Mintoeb. Bf of Tea Mint

2 Likes

Der andauernde Tausch der Leute in diesen reich ist kein gutes Zeiche

Yes I know…lucky her! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well here go again with the revolving door of participants in this realm. These here now do not care for the cats at all. They have all locked the cats out of every room. They don’t even have access to food and water. And as one female participant told us, the brown long haired cat is old and sick, and has no one to care for it. I feel so bad for them.

1 Like

I hope she reads your post. I saw her reading the Forum last week.

1 Like

Ist das bei denen im land eigentlich normal das man vor offenen fenster sex hat ohne die vorhänge zu zuziehen? Mir fällt das immer wieder auf und vorallen liegen die Wohnungen meist so das man auch auf jeden fall rein gucken kann. Bei uns in Deutschland ist das jedenfalls nicht so üblich

1 Like

4 Likes

5 Likes

Which one? And I would like to make it clear, that I did not intend to imply they were being abusive. I did not see that. Some people like cats and some do not, and that’s ok. They just need to understand that the cats home has always been open for them to move around and get exercise. And if they are going to close off the kitchen, then at least give them water and food in the hallway.

Well, they are voyeurs… :joy:

That’s why i hope she reads this. Cats are not furniture.