Tea Mint

think mintoeb was with someone else?

3 Likes

Yes, but I also think he had his mind on somebody else because he didn’t perform well lol

1 Like

or was it guilt?

I don’t know, but from my assumption, I’m going to think that she wasn’t too happy about that because it look like she found out got mad and then put him out or told him to leave but what I don’t get if that’s how my assumption was because again I don’t understand the language How can she get mad about what he did when the reason that he left in the first place was because she slept with somebody else also ??

and guess where went back to?

Where cause I just looked and he’s not in neither one of those apartments he was in her apartment earlier today. Then she told him to leave I’m assuming

Friends. We discussed a long time ago that there was nothing between me and Tea Mint, so I went to Leah’s apartment. But he was f___ed to return because threats were received and he had to calm down Tea Mint. Sorry you’re watching this

OK what I don’t understand sir and I do understand what you’re saying but she has a brother there. Why didn’t her brother help her? Why did she need to call you if there’s nothing else going on between y’all anymore?

4 Likes

17:59:55

6 Likes

5 Likes

03:30:12

5 Likes

03:30:12

4 Likes

08/01/2024

5 Likes

Will lissa ever comeback to the voyeur house

4 Likes

5 Likes

is tea-mint the most famous erotic model on VHTV? everything she has experienced and done is very interesting.

1 Like

Did this two had sex?

1 Like