Tazmin

No, there are no cameras on tripods in any realm.
Maybe you saw tripods in some Realms where cam shows were being done…? :wink:

Could very well be. :+1:

1 Like

Without the intention to contradict you just for the sake of it, but i think that in Realm 8 there are cameras on tripods (all the living room cams, hallway and cam 8 from the bedroom)

7 Likes

this guy not bad as well but i like korvus more, he still stay or can not to see him anymore :pleading_face:

1 Like

Like this way not rush go to bed, hold hands to watch TV :+1:

1 Like

Love Tazmin…she is not waiting whether she gets off on her own or someones cock or pussy whichever the case. She is so insatiable and love that. She knows what she wants and how to get it.

3 Likes

And she always get good looking guy. I think the man type i like same as hers :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Conspiracy hat on :face_with_monocle: :

The sudden relocation & a new guy now might be a bad breakup… for safety issues… :sob:

She is great with the guys but I love her with the ladies. Her oral sk__ls giving and getting are super hot… :yum: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hopefully they could have wake up sex in the morning. Can’t wait to see if this guy good as korvus or not :rofl:

1 Like

Has Tazmin chosen a pussy show cam in the new Realm yet?
She spent most of her time on cam 3 in the old place.

Or simply, Katori wasn’t comfortable with the project anymore leaving a cheaper appartement available AND Tazmin decided to take it…

Tazmin desperately needs a better sofa. The girl can’t sit or kneel on the cold parquet floor all day to give us good pictures.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Agree, I don’t think it’s comfy to have sex on it

But for some situations this camera is excellent… :heart_eyes:
Incredibly long legs… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Toll wie Du für uns das Duschglas reinigst :rofl: :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

For Carlos, this shot would probably still be “shy” since there is a window between Tazmin and the camera… :joy: :joy: :joy: