1 Like

And the useless guy…

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

for butt lovers …

3 Likes

I think Tazmin is an extremely sexy and determined woman. Full of character and completely uninhibited. I love her natural and cool posture!
I love the chemistry with Korvus <3
Unfortunately she changed apartments, the other one was much nicer and I saw her more in her comfort zone.

2 Likes

Might take some time to adjust

1 Like

I feel the same about Tazmin and love her.

1 Like

From the time I 1st became a subscriber a number of years ago to the present I’ve seen a number of realms go from really nice places to not so nice. I can only surmise that it’s come down to income and affordability. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I think the same thing; there must be departments that are much better prepared for camera layout and at the same time not so expensive.
Also, from what you can see from the plans, they are dwellings with many rooms. And that pays for itself.

1 Like

My thoughts as well when it comes to cam placement (in some cases) might be better served with a stand to put a cam on. But then again it might be cost prohibitive for some.

1 Like

I think there used to be tripods. But it is said that there was always trouble with it because the participants simply turned it away from the good angle when necessary.

I remember seeing more at one time as well. But then again be it on a wall or a stand they can always be turned/move to a position that doesn’t allow for a good view. We have all seen that done with wall cams.

If fixed cameras are intentionally moved by participants and we submit a ticket to support, participants may be fined.
With the tripods, however, you can excuse yourself by saying that you accidentally bumped into them or that the tripod was simply in the way…

I think that’s why the tripods are no longer allowed to be used.

1 Like

But, I will counter that people have bumped into wall cams as well. And if it was on purpose or not :man_shrugging:

I would go and look at all the all the realms to confirm but I can’t, even though it still shows I’m a subscriber (received some 3 free days on the last round), and they have expired now. I could very well be wrong but I thought a saw some on stands during the 3 days. Again not 100% sure.

1 Like

No, there are no cameras on tripods in any realm.
Maybe you saw tripods in some Realms where cam shows were being done…? :wink:

Could very well be. :+1:

1 Like

Without the intention to contradict you just for the sake of it, but i think that in Realm 8 there are cameras on tripods (all the living room cams, hallway and cam 8 from the bedroom)