Tazmin

Love Tazmin…when she wants action she is free wheeling…like that she is got an older guy lets see what he gets tonight. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:…lucky?

Doesn’t look very promising! :joy:

3 Likes

Taz will still get herself off dick or not…she was already rubbing before…

4 Likes

:two_hearts: :two_hearts: Happy Valentine’s Day :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

1 Like

:grinning:

1 Like

эти ноги такие сексуальные
3 Likes

Tazmin “i hope this silly card game leads to a double penetration”

guest guy1 “i hope this old fuka falls as___p soon”

guest guy 2 “i hope this doesnt lead to a 3some . i think he as a bigger twinkie than me”
bandicam 2024-02-14 12-15-46-674

3 Likes

When she got into bed at first she began to rub one out and I was like okay she is taking care of business… :stuck_out_tongue:…then she passed on it and went to s___p. Maybe she does not want to give the old guys heart attacks… :rofl:

2 Likes

Wow good for Taz…she has more guys now with the older men. Will be interesting to see what happens this evening. I would be sure that all of them would love to have at Taz including myself if I was there…She must put off some great sexual vibes I know she does for me… :innocent:

I know they are not same person but why look so close :laughing:

2 Likes

Rough looking bunch of guys but if they can get the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow then more power to them. Just not feeling that yet with Taz…yet!.. :tongue:

You are quite correct, tripods ARE still being used in some places. There are not many of them now but they do still exist.

qui ? va etre heueux élu …

Damn, you’d think these older gents would be all over Taz but they prefer s___ping… Poor lads probably have a normal 9-5 and can’t keep up with party Taz :smiley:

Yeah Taz would be too much for the older guys… :crazy_face:…hey I am an older guy and would love a shot…Taz needs nobody male or female and can have a great party alone with herself as we have seen in the past. Lets see if she takes care of her business this evening.

But she can lie on a blanket on the cold parquet floor. :smiley:

1 Like

2 Likes

Is the white thing I see between her cheeks the real reason nothing happens?