Tata

The shakes, first time seeing a hairy pussy is my guess :rofl:

+30 minutes to shower tata needs cleans

4 Likes

That’s not tata :grin:

with everything happening I get lost :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl:

Would you care to advise us who it is then please, it would be nice to know unless it is top secret :rofl:

I posted that link for you in a different topic already but here it is again:

Thank you so much young man but how does that tell me who the girl is in the pictures just posted?

1 Like

Christina but who’s Tata

Thankyou Max, at least someone trying to be helpful :+1: rather than baffling with BS, however the list was appreciated :roll_eyes: God knows who Tata is then :rofl:

This is like a bad joke. I’m imagining Jabs has to have steam coming from his ears :joy:.

Just don’t be lazy and find Tata in that freaking wiki :wink:

Might be shit as it’s his most popular description of things :rofl:

You just have to look in the wiki and you will find her…

Yeah, you still seem confused. I remember different person talking about some shit stuff over and over :rofl:

Where is the problem? Nowadays people are no longer able to think themselves or find information…

Laziness is sometimes tough nut to crack. That bitch gets me too many times :joy:

Oh dear oh dear, i only asked a simple question and expecting a simple and polite answer not to be lectured on how i should think and behave. :roll_eyes:

It’s ok Jabs i won’t lower myself to ask again if it’s to much trouble to act in a respectful way.

Stubborn motherfucker :joy: :joy: :joy:

Not really, i only asked a fucking simple question and expecting a simple and respectful answer. Obviously to much to ask for on here it seems. Anyway thanks again @MaxX :+1:

1 Like

Meh, expectations suck. Trying to avoid them, happier life for me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like