Tata

Might be shit as it’s his most popular description of things :rofl:

You just have to look in the wiki and you will find her…

Yeah, you still seem confused. I remember different person talking about some shit stuff over and over :rofl:

Where is the problem? Nowadays people are no longer able to think themselves or find information…

Laziness is sometimes tough nut to crack. That bitch gets me too many times :joy:

Oh dear oh dear, i only asked a simple question and expecting a simple and polite answer not to be lectured on how i should think and behave. :roll_eyes:

It’s ok Jabs i won’t lower myself to ask again if it’s to much trouble to act in a respectful way.

Stubborn motherfucker :joy: :joy: :joy:

Not really, i only asked a fucking simple question and expecting a simple and respectful answer. Obviously to much to ask for on here it seems. Anyway thanks again @MaxX :+1:

1 Like

Meh, expectations suck. Trying to avoid them, happier life for me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Love it when a guy digs his own hole then jumps in it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thats chris of the hairy pussy in the shower & tata the spud i have presumed is big mamma that one that makes you tremble when she comes onscreen ( we will keep that a secret ) :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

He’s just a troll in training. I talked to his manager and she told me he’s coming along very nicely. Won’t be long. Can’t wait! :grin:

Last time I looked in on big mama , she was saying i want you ROBWIN dont be afraid , I will store your zimmer frame so nowbody will see it , come on you old bugger lets see what you think you have got , DAM is that it , does it grow more than that ? Hey ! lets not bother . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think Robs gone in hiding he cant face the fact this lady wants his body :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Robwin, the blonde is Jessy Fiery, a 30 year old “model”. According to those bruises on his legs and ass, he has an interesting clientele… :slight_smile:

What was she thinking???

2 Likes

I wish i had a real hard cock in my mouth. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sounds about right :joy:

I was thinking the same thing. :innocent:

2 Likes