Statistics for the different sites in 2022, 2023 and 2024

wow nice to see a increase for vhtv

1 Like

you read it wrong

1 Like

ive just noticed :rofl::rofl: thanks for the correction

1 Like

I knew that VY was in the ass. But i didnt know that this ass was so deep. From 15.6M of views in August 2022 to 7.2M in April 2023.

1 Like

I knew that VY was in the ass. But i didnt know that this ass was so deep. From 15.6M of views in August 2022 to 7.2M in April 2023.

I think segpay being removed as a payment option is a big reason for the decline. Verotel has many problems it declined my card.

Dear sir. My experience with Verotel was succesfull. Its support was wonderfull.

It is the result of doing things wrong for years (LAZINESS) and will continue in free fall.
It doesn’t surprise me at all.

Yes. Laziness of the tenants and nothing doing of the f//ing CEO team! In real business such results were fatal for them. Not in VHTV.

VHTV

May 2023: The summer months always have lower traffic
https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/12282-monthly-statistics-for-the-different-sites-here/?do=findComment&comment=1636569936

1 Like

Vhtv keeps dropping, not surprised.
What will be the solution? keep opening more kindergarten to continue in free fall :rofl:

Why are you a premium subscriber if you don’t like something here? :thinking:

Game Show Yes GIF by ABC Network

Because I have seen the project being born and I don’t want them to sink it, which is what they have been doing for years.
The laziness that is very bad.

Well I’ve only been a member for 2 years and of course during that time I’ve also noticed that VHTV has changed.
But it’s VHTV’s choice, and if viewership falls, it’s up to senior management to change it. As a paying customer, I have the option of not renewing my subscription and thus expressing that I no longer like it here.

Quite a significant difference year on year

May 2022

May 2023

Stalking Boy Meets World GIF

Before :sweat_drops:

Romantic Comedy _____ GIF by filmeditor

Now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

speaks for its self doesnt it

1 Like

Now we have too many love stories, made up theories, wonder world etc. etc. :sweat_smile:

There goes the beer all over my clothes :joy: