Statistics for the different sites in 2022, 2023 and 2024

I have collected all the months of 2022 in this thread
January 2022;

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oooh I like this. You could have made it a bit easier for us to see what is what. Now it’s a puzzle. Any conclusions? Nobody here is from Russia. Lots of Germans.

2 Likes

Yes I agree; mountains of data but I know nothing from it to be honest :thinking: any chance to describe what it all means?

It means RLC is back on track ( Surprising as nothing new has happened there ), VHTV is steady, Camcaps is going downhill, and VHTV’s Forum is gaining momentum and growing fast. and finally Camarads & VH.com are still a joke.

So by no means forum helped in expansion of vhtv; I wonder why they waste so much energy for it;

The ones putting so much energy in the forum is us.

It’s fairly new so it’s hard to judge yet, and IMHO it gives them an edge over the competitors.

I might seem ignorant but is this website considered German? Germany based?

No, I don’t think it’s German based ( TBH I have no idea where it’s based or registered ), It has the most number of visits from Germany ( Jab is possibly responsible for half of it :rofl: )

Ah phew. Me being from Holland I would have reconsidered my subscription. But no, all is good.

Tom And Jerry Reaction GIF

3 Likes

March 2022:

1 Like

2 Likes

Hard to digest al data in this format. What I can derive from all this is that most perverts live in Germany.

1 Like

That’s the best one yet :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

It’s all MEEEE :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ze germans are sehr kinky!! :grin: :beers:

Also @Noldus what platform is that??? Probably not free…

1 Like

https://www.similarweb.com/website/voyeur-house.tv/#overview

1 Like