Sophia, Elon, Claudia

With regard to a change in the bathroom cam angle so we can see them when taking a bath (discussed in other threads).

I have been told by support that the change is not going to happen as Sophia and Elon do not want us to see them in the bath for personal reasons.

Sorry, my cam changing magic isn’t strong enough for this realm.

Reply from support below.

Hello Stanley,
Unfortunately, this is impossible as participants do not give their permission for this change for personal reasons.

That is ridiculous? What do they have to hide there? D__gs?

1 Like

It’s puzzling considering what they do on cam elsewhere throughout the house that they strongly object to us being able to see them lying down in the bath.

It really does make you wonder what they are actually doing down there that they want to hide from us.

I will do another ticket. Imagine all participants will not agree to show their bathtub? Seems they think they are better than the others to get these rights??? :thinking:

It does raise the question of whether participants are allowed to refuse permission for us to watch them taking a bath.

I’d love to hear the views of @VHTV_CEO on this one.

1 Like

Probably for exclusives for Telegram group :joy: :joy:

Sharing a bath is too much real… so they only share the boring 24/7 fucks rotation

Ticket sent: You all know how bad the view on the bathtub in this place is. You basically see nothing:

Stanley asked about to improve the view there and he got answered the participants do not want that view: Sophia & Elon - #263 by stanley

This is ridiculous. Do they think they are better than ALL the other participants who ALL have no problems showing their bathtub. I heard earlier they do not want it because they prepare for anal sex there. Well there was a lot of anal sex in realm25 and 89 lately and they show their bathtubs without any problems. They can just use the toilet for that like all peple do when that is their problem. So that is just a lame excuse from them.

So please tell them to fix that view ASAP so we have the same view like in ALL other places. When they do not do it they should get a fine. They are not better or have special rights than the other participants.

1 Like

Oh dear oh dear all this fuss over a b___dy bath tub, it’s not life and death you know get a grip you lot Are you that desperate: :rofl:

Don’t get the purpose of this comment? Please explain? :thinking:

Not so much the problem of the bathtub but the concept that the participants can decide their own rules. It might seem small but if every participant starts with these types of demands, well what next.

Exactly. Next ones do not want a kitchen or bedroom cam or so :upside_down_face:

Thought it was quite plain Jabs but if you don’t understand it well not to worry eh :+1:

Maybe be there isn’t any room to have it any further away it’s probably fixed on the wall now., Anyone thought of that?
Seems to be rather a storm in a teacup just because you can’t see all the bath.

Nah it is not. When you read the whole thing you would know that participants themselves want that bad view.

Yeah if you say so, i wouldn’t lose any s___p over it Jabs, as many often say, there are plenty of other apartments to watch :rofl: Maybe they have legitimate reasons for it i don’t know but are they not allowed any privacy at all,whatever the reason, rather than to satisfy every pervs obsessions. :roll_eyes:

Should have thought about that before joining the project you might think :wink:

Well I just read everything before commenting :wink:

So if you want to run a marathon we can make an exception for you if you want to finish at the 35km mark?

As i said before maybe the cam is not able to be fixed anywhere else as the end of the bath might be up against the wall which is why you can’t get a full view. You get to see them ok when stood up having a shower what else you do you want? Am sure you have more important things to worry about rather than the end of a bath :rofl:

Stupid argument :-1:

The reason is personal, nothing to do with cams not being able to be fixed.

[quote=“stanley, post:263, topic:117”] Hello Stanley, Unfortunately, this is impossible as participants do not give their permission for this change for personal reasons.