Sophia, Elon, Claudia

That’s not Anja, this is Anja;

4 Likes

Missing their old good golden shower games)) Though, the cam in their bathroom is a disaster - #vhtv get there a wall mirror at least to compensate the half view…

I heard them call this girl Anja a few times last night so maybe there is two of them?

1 Like

Haha, reality and forum clashes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. As I understand it, here on forum we mostly use fake names and Anja was given to different girl. Just misunderstanding really. Guess Elon will know which girl you meant and it’s all fine.

Sophia :yum: :yum: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Claudia :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :yum: :yum:

6 Likes

if you’ve got it, flaunt it.

1 Like

It is so good to see Anja back again. I love her smile :heart_eyes: :clap: :kissing_heart: From a happy man in Ireland :ireland:

1 Like

Que sucedió con el otro chico que estaba ahí, era tan sexy me gustó demaciado su presencia espero que vuelva pronto es muy sexy y guapo

That is not Anja…

Well thats what they are calling her :thinking: :wink:

1 Like

Oh come on, we areway over due for a malle bi orgy,l

1 Like

Exactly, wondered who they were talking about?
Not seen Anja in ages now.

Don’t repeat names the participants use as it can be their real names and can cause them trouble., it can be used to help track where they are.

1 Like

No problem I understand. I am quite new here and I’m only learning the ropes. Thanks.

1 Like

No problem, hope you can have a fun time here. :+1:

Она приболела корона вирусом

1 Like

Otras vez no pasó nada tenía esperanzas, espero que elon se deje chupar por el chico gay.

My man going to hurt somebody with that snake

2 Likes

I hope she is doing good and recovers without complications. :+1: