Sophia, Elon, Claudia

Did many times with others but the best one with BBC…:fire::fire:

1 Like

But surely that’s Claudia in this threesome video?

This is the claudine I’m talking about

Elon fucked her…:wink::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

When i say i had an Aunt i don’t mean i HAD an Aunt- - good spot.

You would have liked my Auntie Gladys - She was 102

2 Likes

2 Likes

It’s a shame this is not saved in the archives

I didn’t know that…. :worried: may be no one out request for it…. and MO didn’t saw….

I put a request in but by the time I seen that it wasn’t saved (takes about 2-3 days for the archive to update), it was too late.

That seem to be an ongoing issue. You don’t know what they mods are going to miss so you don’t know what to request within the 48 hours timeframe.

1 Like

Same thing happened with Rachel when she gave blowjob to photographer…. It was not save and archived…:sweat_smile: I was busy I thought I ll watch it later but sadly no videos being saved…:confused:

What are you talking about? When was the request being made to get it saved?

It was long time ago….:sweat_smile: now doesn’t matter…

Был ещё момент когда Клаудия занималась сексом на кухне , это было Красиво но к сожалению этого момента нет в архиве

No, no I did understand that part. Actually I understood the entire comment, I was just being pedantic! :blush: :innocent:

Thank you for not being angry with me for ‘picking you up’ on it though. :slight_smile:

i didn’t really think you meant that i had HAD her - it was just a joke !! We brits like word jokes puns and i know not every language understands them I really should have added LOL I am never going to get upset whatever you say ( or anybody else). I don’t take things too seriously i like seeing the humour in situations

No the original point I was making (my very first reply on the subject), was simply in reference to the use of the question mark, nothing else.

You made your aunt comment and it sounded like a question because of the question mark. I was playfully challenging its use, that was all. :slight_smile:

We might also lose some male participants in Russian realms because it looks that Putin wants to increase the troops so they might be called into military service.

So soon many realms will get offline…:thinking::worried: