Sophia, Elon, Claudia

Thanks Jabbs it’s been driving me crazy :rofl::rofl:

Gotcha, I haven’t seen those other instances, but yeah that would be really disgusting if it were a nonconsentual situation like that.

Я согласен с тобой , учитывая тот факт что девушка без сознания более уязвима чем парень . там где мы общаемся это называется культурой согласия . Парень или девушка должны иметь возможность сказать нет .

у нас полиаморные отношения

вы знаете о мессенджере телеграмм ?

Elon has already stated it was O.K. That they had a arrangement with each other. I think if you go back on this time line post you will see his response. :+1:

2 Likes

That is what I said, that they likely had an arrangement made…

2 Likes

Yes, that was the point I was trying to make. In your case no one would think it was an assault given the known status of your relationship with these women. I would hope though that, yes, if a woman, who was not in a relationship with a s___ping guy, gave him a blowjob it would be wrong. But, I also do agree with Just-In that more than likely no one would care as much as they would if the genders were reversed.

Привет Илон. Я очень хорошо знаю Telegram, потому что использую его почти каждый день.

1 Like

Anybody who If this video in the archives

Hello Sophia and Elon I suggest that you invite your fans, I am one of them, to visit you in this room… We spend 2-3 days playing, cooking and (most importantly playing). Let us live with you and feel your experience. And the fans are with you we become friends When we launch our opinion, we have lived the experience, so we appreciate what we say? What’s your opinion :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Claudia Wants :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Inviten al chico gay a jugar, el que siempre los visita el es muy encantador y divertido.

Mrs. Curvy (unfortunately I don’t know her name) is visiting. Does anyone know what her name is?

3 Likes

Mrs,Miss or Ms Curvy sounds ok :rofl:

Where the skinny sexy brunette quest girl?who be in 31 december New year 2020.Where is she?

3 Likes

a new girl for elon

See Season 16 GIF by The Simpsons

Nope she’s been a few times with her boyfriend.

The blonde girl is Anja. It is so good to see her back. She is beautiful and my Irish eyes are on her all the time :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

@ [Sophia_Elon] I adore Anja :heart_eyes: She could do better than the boy friend she has… like me! :smiley: :hugs: :sunglasses: :wink: