Sophia, Elon, Claudia

What is ur telegram channel?

1 Like

Somebody translate this please

Will pass on that request :rofl:

Come on surely you can translate :rofl::joy::rofl: I thought you had sk__ls

I do have my limitations unfortunately :rofl:

Translation as requested: Yeah, but when I have sex with a s___ping Sofia or Claudia it causes a storm of negativity ā€¦ We have an agreement in our house that we can have sex with each other in my s___p) I even managed to fuck them in the ass so they didnā€™t wake up. But if a stranger touches them in a dream, they immediately wake up.

ā€¦Just press the globe icon and it does it for you:)

Wow thanks David I certainly was not expecting this dialogue :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Thanks David had no idea about the globe you have just made my life a lot easier thanks again

1 Like

Wish i was as smart as you pal but we all have our cross to bear :rofl:

I aim to please, if I can. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You do a good job :clap:

why is this a debate their is a huge difference between people who you know and are in a relationship with trying stuff when as___p as you lot suggest to some stranger doing it.

There is a fundamental difference. These two are in a relationship. Iā€™m pretty sure that the other cases involved guests and non-boyfriends taking advantage of d__gged or _____en p________t girls. Big difference.

Except Claudia is a guest and itā€™s Sophia that is in a relationship with Elon.

Is she really a guest though? How many times have they already had sex? Iā€™m just saying I think in the other cases it was people who hadnā€™t had sex before. Iā€™m no expect of the matter, just posing a possible reason for there to not be a double standard.

Does Elon know that :rofl:

I think it would depend on the situation and the relationship between two people. I have had partners where we have discussed things like this and it was permissible for me to give a BJ while he is s___ping or lick her pussy while sheā€™s s___ping. And Iā€™ve offered similar permissions. If Iā€™m comfortable enough in a relationship (or with a sexual partner), I generally give a blanket permission for them to engage in such acts while Iā€™m s___ping. Even as much as fucking while Iā€™m as___p and waking me up. Now that said, I have woken up and asked my partner to stop because I was in some pain from recent amorous acts. To which he immediately stopped. So I appreciate and understand what you are saying here, but I guess we just donā€™t know what agreement or understanding the two of them might have had already.

2 Likes

Awesome!

Most all of the other cases that got people worried were guest guys groping or worse passed girls. Definitely not what youā€™re talking about or what happens to Elon here.

2 Likes

hi can somebody help me and tell me which girl is while between claudia and Sophia i have no idea since i starred watching

1 Like

Sofia is the one with the braided hairā€¦