Silver & Bradley

To me you guys are doing a great job I enjoy everything u guys do love u guys :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

No need for an explanation for me @Silver. Really enjoy your apartment - the anticipation something might happen and explosive when it does! As @iain says, just enjoy being yourselves and we will enjoy watching!

this appeal was addressed to those who criticize and even if something suitable happens, they then still say that this never happened.
thanks to everyone elseđŸ€—, we also adhere to the position that we should live the way we want with our own rules and agreements

12 Likes

mine wasn’t a criticism. I just asked why it wasn’t foursome, thanks for the explanation maybe bradley will come home with anna&alex one day

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart:

2 Likes

well said Silver it takes a lot of nerve to do what you guys do, not all couples are that brave , you and Bradly are a top couple on this site in our opinion ,and as for finding like minded couples we are sure at some point you will meet some :+1:( it would be good to see Dunja again or has she moved on )

1 Like

There is another couple on here who have the same problem that the couples that they swop with do not want to be on camera.

Sadly, think they are in another city/country?

2 Likes

Yes they are the same time as UK but other couple are plus 2hrs but it could be interesting if one or the other took a holiday but with the travel bans in place maybe not just yet.

2 Likes

In pratica noi non contiamo un cazzo. Diventano partecipanti solo per fare gli show davanti alle telecamere e prendere soldi dagli altri. ArriverĂ  il giorno in cui finirĂ  tutta questa messinscena

Wondering why Silver and Bradley are lending out the apartment so that a couple can do shows on some website.

they are our friends, we don’t rent them a room :hugs:

2 Likes

What website are they on?

Chaturbate :hugs:

1 Like

What nickname? Will you join them?

But that is what VHTV is about
making money

Would be nice if they have a 4-sum with the other couple.

Probably not their type

1 Like