Silver & Bradley

Just a little bit of Silver and Lilith :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

I wonder if COVID is back? You are wearing masks @Silver ? :worried:

I don’t think so because they only put it on when they started making cams…

But that would make no sense as everybody know how they look.

2 Likes

you are absolutely right though honestly and the only reason I can think of… :man_shrugging:

That is why I thought they might be sick.

I honestly don’t know what to think anymore…they have always been without a mask next to each other without any problems…and they wore it only when they started cam…

Valid point. But to me makes no sense. People find them where they are camming and know who they are. And they are with their faces on live stream 24/7, in archives and also on VHTV Telegram. So everyone knows :joy:

silver often look at the forum surely he will answer us as he always did… :wink:

1 Like

you did a good long prvt

hi all
I want to be clear
everyone on vx knows us by sight, but not all chaturbate viewers are vx viewers, you know what I’m talking about?)
plus, there are few video leaks on the input, and there are a lot more of them on webcams
we love our privacy
thanks everyone :hugs:

6 Likes

I understand. Let me just say if you try to hide something (In that case your faces) you make people even more curious and they try to find out who you are and they will find out. Most likely even more getting interested in who you are as when they would see your faces.

I do not make this up. It is called the “Streisand Effect” There is an article on Wikipedia for it:

Not judging or saying it is wrong. Just trying to help :kissing_heart:

1 Like

as I said in one of my posts I knew very well that you would clarify the situation as you always do… :+1:

1 Like

In Europe People are still dying from Covid 19 especially in Russia 150 per day

1 Like

Silver the Cat Woman :hot_face:
Michelle Pfeiffer Meow GIF by Max

3 Likes

Silver is the young lady

…Or was that just your translator with hiccups?!

1 Like

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters