Silver & Bradley

I don’t think so…

1 Like

summer storms are always the worst at least here in italy since it has already done so much damage…

Oh, I can imagine that. Lucky me, the few times I’ve been to Italy, I’ve only had beutiful weather and lovely food. Except for one time in November, it was raining and cold. And that was the southern part of the country. Food was still excellent though :yum: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Speaking about storms :hushed:

1 Like

if you come to italy now you better bring your gold card if you have it…also because they charge you for the air you breathe too…and not only to tourists but also to us who live there…(triste ma vero)… :cry:

I remember bradley with jennifer house,they had a lot of couples friends and crazy foursome orgy parties,but when bradley together silver we forgot crazy parties,

Unfortunately I don’t have a gold card, so we’ll have to see about that. Things have gotten a little harder economically for us in Europe and the rest of the western world lately. Still hope to come back to Italy some day. Lovely country, and the food is spectacular :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :yum:

1 Like

Those parties were organized by Jennifer, the problem is that Bradley needs a girl with the same profile, not one that all she does is pussy cam 24 h.

Silver and Bradley have re located into a different time zone from their previous apartments. It takes time to find new friends with a similar lifestyle. I am sure that as friendships develop that the parties will make a welcome return.

1 Like

all these increases are eating us alive…(citizens are struggling to get by instead politicians are getting richer and richer)… :rage: :rage:

@jabbath1987 @VHTV_James @kaya I apologize if I went off topic but these speeches piss me off…

1 Like

jennifer has always been a girl with fire inside…silver on the other hand is a quieter girl…

That’s the problem, that’s what I told the other user not to expect a party of that level because this girl isn’t going to do anything like that.

On this I agree with you… :+1:

however i would like to add that if it were up to bradley this apartment would catch fire in seconds when there are guests… :fire: :fire:

Gewoon een gezellig babbeltje kan ook leuk zijn relax :melting_face: :melting_face:

2 Likes

We’re back on topic again. Sadly it’s time to retire for me,. Have a good night everyone :heart:

5 Likes

my v poiskakh otkrytykh lyudey
if you all remember, we had some cool parties that were milked up to 4 days in a row
the whole point is that where we live, we have only two couples who are ready to rock with us, undress and have regular and lesbian sex, but all the rest of our acquaintances that we have in this country are very boring and will never undress for cameras
it doesn’t depend on me or Bradley, it depends on the people
do not say that I can’t do something or I’m not like someone else

Thanks for understanding
we are looking for open people

11 Likes

Silver just keep on being yourselves and enjoy life as much as you can in these uncertain times.

3 Likes

@Zilver geen probleem , alles komt op zijn tijd .
Gewoon je zelf blijven , en alles komt goed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

1 Like